The Stupid Things We Do Out of Curiousity...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^I had a friend who smoked weed a lot, and he would always tell me he was quitting. It became a running joke between us that he "quit" smoking every day. He's still quitting, actually. *shakes head* heh

Badjedidude said:
^^^I had a friend who smoked weed a lot, and he would always tell me he was quitting. It became a running joke between us that he "quit" smoking every day. He's still quitting, actually. *shakes head* heh

Why would you want to stop smoking weed?

I tried alcohol and drugs when I was much younger and found out I had an addictive personality. I still struggle with those issues today.

Hmm.. me thinks that it might have been some members of the RAAN ( Red and anarchist network ) there, who are anarcho-communists, and then a group of another school of anarchists who had showed up on the path, I'm not sure why the neo-nazi's were there though, also, what was the name of the communist newspaper?

Yup still think the rally sounds interesting.

A few days back I was at the stables I usually go horse riding at. They have a few "crazy" horses there, horses which are hard to handle, untrained horses they've taken off of people's hands because they're too much trouble.
I was having a smoke with one of the girls who works there for 10 minutes before I was due to go saddle up. We got chatting about Gemma a chestnut/sorrel pony with a bad temper who likes to randomly break into a gallop, she said she thought I could handle her and that I could ride Gemma instead of my usual horse if I wanted to, I was curious to see if I could handle a little pony like Gemma and actually considered it. I was in a sensible mood so I said I didn't think so, that it was probably not a good idea, she convinced me otherwise and I ended up saddling up Gemma because as lovely as the horse I usually ride is, he is slow, and Gemma is fast and I thought it might be fun.
We were trotting up to the other horses, everything was fine, then the other horses shifted a bit and old George the miserable old piebald who doesn't like Gemma came into view, Gemma broke into a canter heading straight for George, George turned around spotted Gemma and beared his teeth then ran at us, I managed to turn Gemma around and generally tried to get as far away from George as possible, Gemma saw it as an opportunity to break into a gallop.

Seems to me that the only difference
betweeen a fabulous adventure, and a stupid idea, is the outcome.

Latest posts

Back