The Thanksgiving Thread.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unacceptance

Reaction score
You must post:

1. What you are bringing to our celebration.
2. What you are thankful for.

Everyone is welcome.

Okay I've decided to bring my grandmother's famous Steamed Pudding with cream and man is it popular to eat, everyone always asks for the recipe.

What I am thankful for is that I have all my body parts, recently I just watched the news about the earthquake in china and how many people lost their limbs for being stuck in the rubble.

I would bring fruity jello, the stuff with real chunks of fruit, and whipped cream. And I must say that I am thankfull for the people in my life willing to watch out for me, even at no personal gain to them. Sometimes only in the smallest ways, without me even noticing. But for today I say thanks for any and all the help that is offered.

I am bringing some Tofurky sandwiches.

I am grateful for the night time. Otherwise folks like me would never be able to feel comfortable or at peace...

I bring Vodka and condoms.

I am thankful that I am alive, and that I have such nice online friends. I am also thankful for ALoneyLife.com, and all it's wonderful members.

I'll bring some rum cream pie because it's fabulous.

I'm thankful for family dinners, which I am fortunate enough to be made to suffer through at least five times a week. People have compared my family to the Weasleys from Harry Potter, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We're freaking weird but I love it.

i'd bring the booze and the cops since i can't actually legally buy it XD

i was thinking i'm thankful i'm not a turkey or i'd be labled as a heartless cannibal by society XD

and for good smoothies, and family and the internet and imagination and Euopeans and Candaians/friends

:)

Latest posts

Back