the wierd things that you do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If candy or a cookies have filling in it, I HAVE to suck out the filling before eating the rest of it.

annik said:
Limlim said:
Jilted John said:
annik said:
I never close my curtains at night.

I have "day" knickers and "night" knickers and the two are not interchangeable.

I suck my hair...yes disgusting I know. I did it when I was a kid. Its a comfort thing. Weird thing is if I get a hair in my mouth or in my food it makes me heave.

What's the point of night knickers?

girls totally discharge vagina juice periodically throughout the day, so they need to change them frequently for hygenic reasons. :D

Ew why did that sentence have to have anything to do with me...

hah a I didnt know that am so glad I do now

I dont think I will bother with breakfast today

Chew the skin around my nails until I bleed sometimes
Plug myself into the mains earth socket to "earth" myself
I never wear socks or underwear (try it, feels great and far less washing to do!)

S t r a y said:
Chew the skin around my nails until I bleed sometimes
Plug myself into the mains earth socket to "earth" myself
I never wear socks or underwear (try it, feels great and far less washing to do!)
Even in the winter?

[/quote]Even in the winter?[/quote]

Haven't wore underwear in 3 years but during snowfall I'm forced to wear socks or have frozen toes, so it's almost never wear socks.

it's pretty comfortable to go without underwear. I've done it a few times before. I even did it once on a date, lol. (I knew I was going to get some)

I think that the oddest thing I do is talk to myself out loud when i`m home alone. And since i`m always alone, and am rather socially isolated, that happens frequently. Hell. I`m talking to myself even as i`m typing this. How screwed up is that? Though on the bright side, my cat seems to love it lol.

1) I like to tear the scabs out of my skin. Something to do with the texture of it.

2) I literally pretend that I have a boyfriend at night who i just talk and cuddle with before I sleep. Of course this means im talking to my pillow.

3) Sometimes I get so engrossed in books, I pretend to be in character and act it out. If im too engrossed and in public, i'll hide my face behind the book and mouth out the words and do facial expressions. Rarely but happens.

thats all i can think of for nw..:)

Latest posts

Back