There Should Be A Law Against..............

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tailgaters. Oh wait, there is a law.
Reality shows (I'll probably get booed for that one, but Big Brother??? C'mon!!)
People spelling loose instead of lose. Most misspelled word on the internet.
Beets
People who ignore you
Me making coffee, just can't do it
1/2 hour lunches at work
Cancer

I'm sorry but ....I dont want to offend people ..but one time I had a customer who was really Obese...

I can literally see her nip's coming out and her entire stomach under her shirt...she was holding her grandkid by the hand.

An Older Older Lady...

There should be rules in society about letting women do this to themselves especially in front of 7 family members they additionally had with them...She was trying hard to cover herself and pull her shirt once people at my job started saying it's a little too much skin showing.

The production of "Banana Nut Crunch Cheerios". They suck ass. Also charging almost $6.00 for a small ass box of "Mini Wheats".

• Cats (Sorry, but they're just evil!)
  • Ugly naked or half naked dudes in windows. If you're gonna flaunt it like that, you'd better have something to flaunt first.
  • Screaming babies in public places. At least give them tickets so they have something to scream about.
  • Loud videos on Youtube.
  • Cat videos on Youtube. :p

Self posing photos on Facebook. Codename for "Look at me people, I need an ego boost!".

Girls still wearing glittery blue eyeshow with NOTHING to blend it with to make it an original look and someone stylish (Total 70's Retro)

Latest posts

Back