These Times

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladyforsaken

Reaction score
[video=youtube]

I came across this song by Safetysuit and I just thought how relevant this is to this forum and the people in it.

It's a sad video.. and it just reminded me of how many more people out there .. out of this forum who have such hard lives, and not just the issues mentioned but so many variety of issues really .. we're not alone. And if someone lands on this forum and can find another person they can relate to, I think it's good enough so you know you're not going through it all alone in this world.

It's also sad how "cancer" keeps coming up in those video messages in the video. It seems to be a pretty common thing that robs loved ones from people or just causes such hard times when someone's diagnosed with it. I have had my fair share of it. I am only counting myself lucky to be able to fight it and still be here.

I don't know what this post is really going at but I just wanted to share it because I feel that a lot here can relate to these people.. and many others who are unheard of.. and I hope that how this video is saying that these hard times will pass, that anyone of you going through a hard time will stay strong and patient (it does take time) and have faith that you will get through it and that it will pass at some point - maybe not entirely, but enough to let you move on.

Hugs to all of you.

Latest posts

Back