Things I Just Don't Get

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who say "I trust..." instead of "I expect..."

E.g. "I trust that everything will go smoothly, minion."

Notable exceptions include Godfathers and Syndicate leaders. :D

Things I don't get:

1. Why people view black people as stupid. Black people aren't stupid. Racism, however, IS stupid.
2. The amount of people that abuse animals and children in the world.
3. How Porcupine Tree and Dream Theater can be playing small venues, but Beyonce is playing stadiums.
4. Why being a geek is seen as a bad thing, especially by attractive women.
5. Whatever the hell that Christina Aguilera thing was on the AMAs. I love Christina, she is my favorite female solo artist, but what the hell was that? It's worse than Nicki Minaj's thing on the VMAs a few years back.
6. The newest iPhone update. It's worse than ever before.
7. Spotify. Oh yes, I think it's great and everything, how we get all this free music. But, hell, I'm a musician, and I released my stuff to Spotify...and I realized that...I'm not getting paid.
8. The Twinkie. What is the big deal about The Twinkie? Let's care about the Kill Gays Bill in Uganda. Why make such a big deal about something that is designed to make us fat?

why are red heads called 'red' heads???

why are black people called 'black' the color of their skin is brown.

Stores that spell Shop, Shoppee.

When gas stations place the number Eight upside down on the billboard. And yes, you can tell.

How stuff like chapstick, hand sanitizer, and gum have an expiration date. Are they gonna turn into some toxic substance and take over the world? lol

Reminds me of eating this stuff and complaining about heart problems
potato-peleti-snacks-isolated-on-white-thumb15662367.jpg

Are they crisps ? or Potato chips to those in the USA - or could be some kind of waffles.

i don't get why we don't all stay at baby stage, cos we all end up back there one day, bald, incontinent with no teeth.

It's some kind of potato crisps/chips but with double the fat :D and they smell like a petroleum product or something.

It's junk food. If you could see how miserable my friend looks with his newfound heart problem, you could reconsider.

It's not that terrible if he starts living healthily now. But he hasn't even broken 30 yet so it will probably ruin him if he doesn't change his habits..

He has an appointment at the cardiologist this week, we'll see.

perfanoff said:
It's not that terrible if he starts living healthily now. But he hasn't even broken 30 yet so it will probably ruin him if he doesn't change his habits..

I do hope his appointment goes well. I hate it when people are sick.

perfanoff said:

I am sorry to hear that perfanoff, I have just turned down a bag of crisps, because it made me realise I am on the same course.
I really hope he will be ok.

Latest posts

Back