Things to be thankful for...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui said:
Skorian said:
Qui said:
Occipudding said:
Qui said:
isn't that... before gettin' some?

nah, they mate and then she eats him. sometimes the mating goes on while the male is sans head but at least he's gettin some beforehand. im watching a show on praying mantises right now. apparently the female eats the male because its the closest good meal after she's impregnated with little mantis babies and it helps the little bugs grow big n strong n all.

That's... cute.

LOL, remind me to aquire a suit of mid evil armor for when I am around women.

that's no fun. that would hurt my teeth if I tried to bite you, ouches.

Hmmmm, but I am not sure it's safe otherwise....

safe? phft, who cares if it's safe. safe is no fun.

1. people who are willing to talk about the most inane things because they know you really just need thier company and attention
2. the sun, its responcible for just about everything
3 drums

I often think about people who are disabled to any extent. I'm grateful for being 100% able!

I'm grateful for my friends who somehow have accepted me for what I am and what I'm not.

I'm grateful that I'm not disabled as well, that I can move around with no restrictions, see, taste, touch and smell. I'm also grateful that I wasn't born into poverty, that I have a close connection with my family, that I have money in the bank ......... the list goes on.

1) Having parents and siblings that love me and care for me
2) Being pretty smart
3) Having a good career/ future ahead of me
4) Living in a beautiful world full of beautiful products of nature
5) Living in a universe full of mysteries and wonders
6) Art, Books, Philosophy, Music
7) That most of the population is atheist
8) Technology and the internet
9) Quality health/ dental care free at point of delivery
10) The fact that no two humans are the same

Hey, my mood just changed to happy! :D

Well, this week was hard for me. Actually, it was the end of last week and this week. My financial situation is a mess, mostly because I make very little money. My bank recently screwed me, but that's a long story I don't want to go over again. Let's just say several hundred "came out of my check" yesterday. But the thing I have to be grateful for is that I still have money to eat over the next several weeks, and to pay a utility bill. I'm not going to be late with any bills, I'm not behind with any bills, I'm not facing eviction or anything, and I have a job. As little as it pays, I'm grateful for it.

Life. Life is the first thing to be thankful for. I am thankful for being alive every day. Just standing up is like yelling to my enemies "I am still alive, dirty bastards!!!".

Latest posts

Back