Thinking things over

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicolelt said:
This is wonderful. I don't know if this is the first time you have took a step back and looked at yourself, but that is not an easy thing to do. It also takes a big person to admit things, and to post them here for the world to see.

Yes, it is the first time I have done this. My goal is that a year from now I want to be in a better place than I am right now. I want to get the courage to go up to some unlucky girl and ask her out and if she says no then it will tear me apart. But I will have to move on. But if she says yes I will be grateful. Yeah, I want it all.

Nicolelt said:
I think this forum is full of people that care about each other and want to see others succeed in life. We all have different personalities, and some are difficult to take, but really, that's the world. I'm glad you are giving this place a chance, it has helped me out a lot, I bet it can help you.

That's what I want to do. I owe it to myself to at least try.

Nicholas said:
BeyondShy said:
Nicholas said:
BeyondShy said:

Youre in too much debt to afford it, you should quit

What is this supposed to mean?

exactly as it says

You want to explain it and explain why you had to resurrect a dead thread?

And you don't know me at all. What's your problem?

BeyondShy said:
Nicholas said:
BeyondShy said:
Nicholas said:
BeyondShy said:

Youre in too much debt to afford it, you should quit

What is this supposed to mean?

exactly as it says

You want to explain it and explain why you had to resurrect a dead thread?

And you don't know me at all. What's your problem?

i'm a necromancer, i live for resurrecting dead things.

besides i ran into some of your post, and you seem like a ******

Nicholas said:

I am sure he takes enough flack from people, that you didn't have to go out of your way to say something to him. It most certainly isn't too late for anyone to better themselves. And you should be at least a little ashamed that you would purposely tell someone that. He's a person too.

Nicholas said:

Don't insult forum members, please. Thank you.

SofiasMami said:
I don't have much sympathy for trolls.

-Teresa

I don't know who you're referring to exactly, but it doesn't matter. Your comment doesn't help the situation.

VanillaCreme said:

-Teresa

I don't know who you're referring to exactly, but it doesn't matter. Your comment doesn't help the situation.
[/quote]

That would be the OP who has no problem with consistently giving a virtual middle finger and slap in the face to other forum members who attempt to show him goodwill and kindness.

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
That would be the OP who has no problem with consistently giving a virtual middle finger and slap in the face to other forum members who attempt to show him goodwill and kindness.

-Teresa

Whatever the case may be, stop with the passive aggressive behavior towards another forum member. I don't care if you feel it's justified, or if you feel that it's subtle enough that you can continue to get away with it. Enough of it.

I think you are doing quite well in bettering yourself. Yeah, you still have a few issues, but who the hell doesn't. You're working on them and that is ALL that matters. Don't let the naysayers get you down and keep working on yourself.
Just remember everything I've told you over the last year and keep working on it. If you struggle or take a step back or make a mistake, pick yourself up and try again. In the end, that's all that matters...what you do when you feel you are down and out.

AmytheTemperamental said:
I am sure he takes enough flack from people, that you didn't have to go out of your way to say something to him. It most certainly isn't too late for anyone to better themselves. And you should be at least a little ashamed that you would purposely tell someone that. He's a person too.

Thank you. That was a very nice thing to say.

SofiasMami said:

-Teresa

This is the second time in a matter of days that you have called me this. I ignored it the first time but not this time. Who do you think you are saying that? I know if I said that to someone in here you'd get all upset and defend that person. But when you say it it's justified. You seem you have a right to say it.

You said I have "no problem with consistently giving a virtual middle finger and slap in the face to other forum members who attempt to show him goodwill and kindness." Honestly I hope you are not talking about yourself here because of how you've been towards me I have had no connection with you here, a fact that has not kept me up at nights tossing and turning.

It's funny though that virtual middle finger that you mentioned started out with an extended hand from me and it extended even further when I made an offer a few months back to everyone. Maybe that is where you got confused because that's where the virtual middle finger took place and it was pointing at me and not you. The slap in the face is something I can confirm I received.

I was very happy not saying anything to you but this is the second time that you have called me a troll and that it two times too many.

I don't want to give trouble to anyone in here or get it from anyone either. I am not asking you to be my friend or anything like that but I am asking you to be civil and if you don't want to just put me on ignore.

The last time there was any activity in this thread was in May of last year. That was until yesterday evening when someone felt that they had to come in and start on me for no reason. But I am always the one to blame.

I just want to co-exist. That's it.

TheRealCallie said:
I think you are doing quite well in bettering yourself. Yeah, you still have a few issues, but who the hell doesn't. You're working on them and that is ALL that matters. Don't let the naysayers get you down and keep working on yourself.
Just remember everything I've told you over the last year and keep working on it. If you struggle or take a step back or make a mistake, pick yourself up and try again. In the end, that's all that matters...what you do when you feel you are down and out.

Thank you. That's all I want to do. Just better myself.

[/quote]

If you felt this way then why didn't you just keep it to yourself and avoid BeyondShy altogether instead of going out of your way to antagonize him? What's the point of it on a forum that's meant to be beneficial to it's members?

Paraiyar said:

If you felt this way then why didn't you just keep it to yourself and avoid BeyondShy altogether instead of going out of your way to antagonize him? What's the point of it on a forum that's meant to be beneficial to it's members?
[/quote]

Whats the point of raising the dead? Idk, but as a necromancer, i dont have to explain myself... Same thing goes for your qeastion.

Beyondshy, you type too much, so i just skipped it all. Prruuuuuu
👀
👅

Nicholas said:
Whats the point of raising the dead? Idk, but as a necromancer, i dont have to explain myself... Same thing goes for your qeastion.

Beyondshy, you type too much, so i just skipped it all. Prruuuuuu
👀
👅

[video=youtube]
...just get out if you got nothing sensible to add. He knows his issues well enough by now and doesn't need another random stranger to empty a can of honeysuckle on his head. Should he fail to change his ways he will face the consequences. From members and moderators alike.

Latest posts

Back