Thinking too far ahead and too much...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke_S

Reaction score
*This was a long vent which I've decided to remove, put short, basically about life & goals and the company of others to help along the way, reading over my thoughts I wrote here has just helped me put things into perspective for myself, almost a theraputic process, so I feel now there's no real need for any comments since I feel just writing it out has helped me digest and put myself into a little perspective*

Luke_S said:
*This was a long vent which I've decided to remove, put short, basically about life & goals and the company of others to help along the way, reading over my thoughts I wrote here has just helped me put things into perspective for myself, almost a theraputic process, so I feel now there's no real need for any comments since I feel just writing it out has helped me digest and put myself into a little perspective*

..then what was the point?

dont shut people out. Accept the opinions and the ideas of others. Share different perspectives. The exact moment you think you know it all, you hinder yourself from learning... Learn from the mistakes of others. Some of us are willing to reach out and help. all you need to do, is grab my hand. (cheesy?)

I do that alot. Write a whole bunch of stuff, reread it then delete it.

But I guess sometimes you should share stuff with people so they can help.. but for now i still prefer deleting it..

Actually, it makes perfect sense to me. Writing something out can be cathartic; not everyone wants/needs advice on something, they just want to get their own thoughts straight on an issue.

I'm glad it worked for you Luke, and that, at the end of the day, is what's important :) .

Latest posts

Back