This does not make any sense

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missing You

Reaction score
So there's this girl, and everytime we meet on the street, mall, anywhere, we talk to each other and we're both extremely friendly to each other, she introduces me to her friends, hugs me and we do stuff that normal friends do, but she ALWAYS ignores on Facebook, cellphone and msn, and sometimes I really need to talk to her because it's important.
My point is... shouldn't it be the other way around? The girl talks to you online but wont talk to you in person and when shes with her friends cus she is embarrassed or something... I'm not asking her to act like that but at least I would be able to understand what's going on, seriously I don't get it, I don't even know what to think. I'm not trying to date her or anything, we're both friends, her boyfriend is also my friend but anyway it's driving me insane, it's always like that

I will NEVER understand a girl, seriously fresia this

Some people just don't answer their txts or pay attention to Facebook. I know I don't. I've got about 20 friend requests that I havnt bothered to click on. It used to take me weeks to respond to txts if I ever responded at all. If she is like that then it's nothing personal. She just don't feel like talking.

Yea but sometimes she gives me a stupid short answer like "Ok sure" and ignores everything else

have you asked her why she's not replying online?

could it be that she is busy while you trying to get her attention? maybe she's doing something else such as studying or working while she's online..

IMO you should discuss about this issue with her. that way or another seems like she's enjoying having you around FACE TO FACE so I don't think she's ignoring you on purpose.

don't forget to keep perspective, facebook and msn our virtual. our parents have managed just fine without networking and cellphones during the 80's....

She probably has like 50 guys and 30 girls sending her messages and txts simultaneously...so you'd be a lucky one to even get a response period. Either that or her boyfriend is secretly logging in to her facebook in order to check up on her.

Yea, maybe it's just me freaking out, problem is that I absolutely hate when she does that, anyway thanks for the reply guys, I just had to make that rant

Since when did it become mandatory to communicate with people through all possible means? Maybe she has too many other people who she would rather talk too. Maybe she doesn't want to be an intimate part of your life. Maybe she sees you as a friend, but not a serious friend.

Do you ever spend any casual time together? Have you ever invited her along to an event of some kind or vice versa? Or is all your interaction purely chance?

I don't feel as vastly comfortable talking online to people I know in real life and vice versa sometimes; oddly enough, this sometimes even applies to people I've met in real life after I've known them online. I obviously met my g/f online, for example, but I don't usually MSN her and when I do, its for sometime short. It took a little time after I met another online friend in real life to readjust to talking just casually online.

Heck I go on my facebook everyday just to see what's on my news feed, mostly gets bombarded by ads from likes I have. I rarely if ever comment on anyone's status unless I can think of something funny to say.

Latest posts

Back