this has me thinking...this is not religious at all!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe1990

Reaction score
as a person with mental illness that suffered from dillusions. i would have to say my worst fixed belief was my jesus delusion hands down. it kinda had me thinking to. what if i was born 1800 years ago in greece and i thought i was zeus? i bet that i would have been much more sexually confident. of all the mythical gods, i swear..

joe1990 said:
as a person with mental illness that suffered from dillusions. i would have to say my worst fixed belief was my jesus delusion hands down. it kinda had me thinking to. what if i was born 1800 years ago in greece and i thought i was zeus? i bet that i would have been much more sexually confident. of all the mythical gods, i swear..

I used to have OCD. However, all I had were thought compulsions, and I used to wish that I had cleaning compulsions. At least, I'd get some housework done. (I'm not joking.)

Zeus was way before 1800.... Thousands of years before.

And another note, this may not be religious much, but please stop with the religion threads. A thread of yours on it has already been closed. Don't push it.

VanillaCreme said:

And another note, this may not be religious much, but please stop with the religion threads. A thread of yours on it has already been closed. Don't push it.

Hey. Leave my husband alone. He's talking about our Son.

(I'm bored.)

I just noticed that one of the moderators has the screen name "Evewasframed".

I'm just saying.

Mary Mary said:
VanillaCreme said:

(I'm bored.)

Hey. Please respect our Mod. Talking about our board. (I'm the Sun). LG:)

Mary Mary said:
VanillaCreme said:

(I'm bored.)

I just noticed that one of the moderators has the screen name "Evewasframed".

I'm just saying.

yeah...you know history.

VanillaCreme said:

The gentleman who started this thread said 1800 years ago, not year 1800. As in 200 AD. Well that was a little too late for Athenian mythology as Christianity was right about to take over Rome. The stories of Zeus were more popular around 600 BC, which is actually 2600 years ago... hell!

VanillaCreme said:
This thread is weird.

Just saying.

I agree this thread is very weird. The OP said he is "a person with mental illness" and his "wife" said she "used to have OCD". Maybe they're the same person who is suffering from the DSM-IV-TR 300.14 diagnosis code of Dissociative Identity Disorder. LG:-(

LGH1288 said:
VanillaCreme said:
This thread is weird.

Just saying.

I agree this thread is very weird. The OP said he is "a person with mental illness" and his "wife" said she "used to have OCD". Maybe they're the same person who is suffering from the DSM-IV-TR 300.14 diagnosis code of Dissociative Identity Disorder. LG:-(

Joe...Mary...Jesus...ring any bells, there cowboy?

Irony just isn't your thing, is it?

Mary Mary said:
LGH1288 said:
VanillaCreme said:
This thread is weird.

Just saying.

WELL, DUH! I must be a complete idiot! So M2, you've got no sense of humor, eh? What's good for the goose ain't good for the gander? C'mon. ROTFLMAO! BTW have some respect for the ALL mods, OK cowgirl? LG:)

Oh, yeah. It would have been supremely perfect if Evewasframed moderated Joe for having a religious discussion with Mary about his delusions about Jesus.

That's a crazy delusion. How could a father possibly think that he was the same person as his son?...mmm...

LGH1288 said:
Mary Mary said:
LGH1288 said:
VanillaCreme said:
This thread is weird.

Just saying.

WELL, DUH! I must be a complete idiot! So M2, you've got no sense of humor, eh? What's good for the goose ain't good for the gander? C'mon. ROTFLMAO! BTW have some respect for the ALL mods, OK cowgirl? LG:)

Oh, yeah right. You saw the irony yourself...not.

Don't worry there, cowboy. This board isn't going to erupt into chaos because I'm joking with the moderators.

Well, if he had DID that might work...

Mary Mary said:
Oh, yeah. It would have been supremely perfect if Evewasframed moderated Joe for having a religious discussion with Mary about his delusions about Jesus.

That's a crazy delusion. How could a father possibly think that he was the same person as his son?...mmm...

LGH1288 said:
Mary Mary said:
LGH1288 said:
VanillaCreme said:
This thread is weird.

Just saying.

Oh, yeah right. You saw the irony yourself...not.

Don't worry there, cowboy. This board isn't going to erupt into chaos because I'm joking with the moderators.

Well, if he had DID that might work...

Try not to get your panties all tied up in knots, M2! IMO this whole thread is dumber than a box of rocks. At least you know how to spell "delusion"; I'll give you that, cowgirl. SWAK, LG:)

I have delusions. I deluded myself into believing this thread wouldn't get out of hand and need to be closed.

tick, tick, tick....

Latest posts

Back