This is a long one...Kudos to whoever reads it all and can help out lol

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ ML

Reaction score
Well, let's see...To understand fully what's goin on, there's a bit of a story that I must tell.

It starts last year, during this same time.

My friend Daniel takes our friend Cassie to prom. She's well known for being a flirt and for leading guys on and then once they finally fall for her, pulling the "oh goodness how did u ever get the impression i like you?" sort of thing. im sure you guys know what im talkin bout. and the sad thing is, daniel isn't shy at all. infact hes HILARIOUS, but with girls, he doesnt try hardly ever because he has major confidence issues. so for him to try with someone, it's a HUGE thing for him. so, after they went to prom, the next day, he asks her to a movie and tells her he likes her. and for a good 2 months she wouldnt speak to him for it...so, thats the first part of the story, so keep that in mind.

since then, cassie and i have become very close over that span of time. we're practically best friends and get along like two peas in a pod. we flirt with each other, but it never really has anything behind it. we cuddle alot too. and for a long time, i kept telling my friends and myself that i dont like her, and that we're just good friends. well, i asked her to prom a good month ago and she said yes. and since then, ive fallen for her 100 percent...trust me, ive tried denying it and telling myself its bullshit, but i cant help it.

here's the other part

his name is garret: and he's daniels best friend. garret is a huge *******, majorly two faced, will stab anyone in the back, has HUGE insecurity issues, and is very obnoxious and bossy. he got with a girl at our school named laurel and has been mackin on her like CRAZY and has been obsessing over her. he and a few other people came and crashed at my place a weekend ago cus they were stoned, and all he talked about was laurel this, laurel that. asking us over and over if she likes him...so, remember that part.

this is where the story and the parts finally come together, i swear haha

so, last night cassie has a get together at her house of all good friends. we decide to watch a movie in her basement. im sitting near the arm of the sofa but have room. everyone tries encouraging cassie to sit next to me, but she doesnt (most likely because she knows i like her) and sits near her gf's. then garret comes out of the bathroom and sits next to her....as the movie goes on, i see garret macking on her an insane amount. and he knows i like her...a lot...and i was sitting right. next to him...as he did this...and then i saw him leave on her FB asking for her number cus he oddly didnt already have it...............and im not being paranoid here. yes, he IS hitting on her. there isn't any "what if's" here. whatever, i suppose he got over laurel REAL fast...

anyhow, i got real quiet and left early with my friend alex...

idk wtf to do...prom is this weekend. garret wont be there, fortunately...but wtf do i do...i really care about her a lot, but she thinks we're just friends. primarily because i asked her to the movies the other night and told her "just as friends" and reitterated it like a million times until she todl me "okay i get it"...why i did is beyond me, cus i know that i DO like her...but i did...

wtf do i do...i really care about her alot. but now thingss might be akward. how do i act around her? act like nothing happened? do i tell her how i feel?

and what about garret? what do i do or say to him.......

I can see it happen, I've been in that situation before as well.

I'm not expert because it completely went to honeysuckle on me and I lost a girl I was in love with. Basically all I can say is.. don't do what I did.

We were best friends, flirty, and clearly into eachother, well I thought so anyway, but of course when people ask we both always just said.. "naw we're just friends" Until eventually she told me she liked me.. and I messed it all up. I told her I liked her to, and wanted to start seeing her. A month later it feel to honeysuckle, and I lost a real good friend and opportunity.

YEARS before this, I had another girl.. Ended up doing the same thing, played the best friend part. I'm not very smooth with girls. Eventually this girl told me she liked me more than a best friend.. We happened to date and stay together for a solid 2 years.

How does this help you? It doesn't.. I'm just showing you that sometimes it goes, and sometimes it doesn't

Just take her to the prom dude....Who the fresia is garret anyway ?...and what about fucken denial ?

Tell garret to fresia off...or don't tell garett a fucken thing. Don't tell daniel honeysuckle either.
You should had erase garret's message to cassie.
fresia that honeysuckle i would had stay. And why in the hell would i need people to manipulate a girl to sit next to me..FFS ?
I would had kiss cassie in front garrett...(marking my property.lol)

honeysuckle... my ex-wf or gf dose that honeysuckle all the time when they see other women come up to me.
Hell i do that honeysuckle too..Kiss her or say " I love you honey" and wink at her and just walk away and do my thing and
have fun with my friend.
I know she's coming home to me.
FFS the PG-13 version is..I'm not clingiee
See...you just gotta learn how to tell people to "fresia off " in the right setting (it's call being appropriacte.)

The other thing is...it keeps her guessing about what the fresia I'm going to do or if I might run into other women..lmao
She dosn't flirt too fucken long after that....:p
I know how to flirt too *****...you don't own me either.lmao

Gee whizz..man, just toung Cassie or whatever her face is.
Keep it simple like that.
If cassie plays with me...she's playing with fire. Some chicks like to live on the edge.
Psycho bitches are my specialty. It takes a basturd like me to love a ***** like her...she likes it that way.
It makes her blood boil. She feels alive...lol

Becuase careful with Alex...he has the ride...lmao

Go to plan B...hit on Luarel....fresia cassie and garrett...pay back is a *****. :p

maybe Cassie wants to be a virgin for a while and don't wanna get gang rap or loose her virginity to a bounch of HS boyz
for some fucken pop corn and a six pack....ffs.

She can auction herself off on E bay for millions...FFS. :p

Latest posts

Back