This is about marijuana.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warped

Reaction score
Now, I'm open to the fact that there are smokers and there are not.
I respect both.
I, personally am.
But the other day, (consequently my birthday)
I had the worst high of my life.
I felt trapped in my mind, I became socially awkward and couldn't think straight.
I pretty much had a mental breakdown in my head.
This was probably one of the worst nights of my life.
I was stressed and have had a lot on my mind and am sure that was an additive, but for some reason I melted down in my head.
I wasn't even necessarily concerned about the blunders in my life,
I just couldn't think, eat, concentrate, talk, and I knew I was making a complete fool out of myself AND I COULND'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
I was frightened, I was imprisoned.
Nothing like that has ever happened to me from marijuana use.
I felt like I didn't belong anywhere.
I couldn't escape anything.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Was it laced?

I had an acquaintance once who smoked dope like it was nobody's business, and he had some interesting stories about laced weed.

Actually, it's suggested that a higher and higher percentage of weed distributed is laced with methamphetamine; the basis being that the plants are frequently grown in close vicinity (re: same building) to meth labs, or pass through them, and collect the chemicals during growth or processing.

I don't know how accurate it is, since I'm about as far from those cultures as a desert from a glacier, but it's food for thought (and possibly further personal research).

I've never heard of this happening with Marijuana, but that sounds typical of bad cannabinoid trips I hear happen frequently synthetic cannabinoids. Perhaps the plant was sprayed with a synthetic cannabinoid to enhance its effects? Or sprayed with pesticides when it was grown?

I encourage smokers to know the source of their weed so that know things like this will not happen and that they are certain they are not funding gangs and violence.

Senjii could be right. If it was cooked near a meth lab, or materials got into the product from a meth lab, you'd be messed but in the opposite direction. Synthetic cannabinoids will really mess with you if the chemist doesn't really know what they're doing, or they use a substitute. I wouldn't recommend buying from your guy again. Hunt down the local hippies.

It's happened to me a few times when I had extremely potent herb. I've seen other people freak out and or get couch lock also.

Couchlock- when you become the couch.
Freakout- razor blades under your fingernails and impending sense of doom

All normal effects when you smoke too much of a potent strain that you should've only toked once and passed.

Latest posts

Back