This is me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justlonelyme

Reaction score
Hi all well firstly thank you for accepting me to the forum.
Im a female married for the second time even bigger mistake than the first. Before anyone judge im not here to have an affair im here just to have someone to talk to as at the moment the conversations that I have is with my kids only.

My husband well he prefer his pc over me or well talking to anyone rather that me.

Im not saying he is the one at fault but I think that all in all I just tired to try tired to get any attention from him tired to try and make something work that will never work.

No I wont divorce as I have no need to as I don't need another man in my life or want one I don't think I have the ability to love a man. I love my children they are my world so if I have to make the sacrifices to keep them happy so be it.

Thank you for reading.

Welcome to the forum. I understand what you mean about only having kids to talk to and having something/someone else be more important to your husband. I was there myself, once upon a time.

That said, the kids can and most likely will pick up on your unhappiness. I'm not telling you to leave him, just to be careful with your emotions.

Feel free to check out chat, if you're interested. And welcome to the forum :)

Latest posts

Back