This made me sad, but I wanted to share it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor little guy, well Elephants do seem to share some similar emotional qualities to humans, maybe she is suffering from postpartum depression.

What makes me sad... is a elephant will get comforted/// When a human would be left to die, and get less coverage.

It's what is says about us that makes me sad... It happens hundreds of times a day, but you will never hear about most of them.

This makes me want to hug you because you said you can relate :( Which causes my mothering instinct to kick in (I have teenagers). Man I really can't understand Mothers like this. Not at all.

Can this be a topic about "this made me sad but I wanted to share it" stuff? if not then just ignore this post..

[video=youtube]

I think it says that some of the flaws inherent in human nature, predate human nature. If one female elephant can be callous or demented enough to reject her own infant, then so can others. Among several species of mammals--I know it's true of rats--if after the mother gives birth a human handles one of the babies, the mother animal will not let it nurse, because it smells different than the rest of the litter &, thus, must be alien. It's the logic of evolution, which is only concerned about perpetuating a form of life...not about saving every single individual within a species.

Guess what? Ant & termite colonies have been observed in actions that resemble full-scale conventional war, raids for food or slaves, & slavery itself. These were going on long before humans made their first appearance. And here some of us still hope for world peace. What a laugh.

:(. I am sorry I can't read it at the moment, I know how I would react :( But just wanted to send you a big hug.

Latest posts

Back