Thought I'd post a funny little hook up story of mine.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ ML

Reaction score
I'm sure someone out there has a similar story to this, thought maybe I'd post about it. Thought it might bring back on ol' memory for some of you from when you were my age or younger.

There's a girl named Hannah. Short synopsis of our relationship, Last summer we were "talking" the whole summer. We definetly had something going on. We'd hang at each others houses and go to the pool with each other and hardly be able to take our eyes off each other. We'd cuddle and hold hands but nothing too serious for fear of the boundaris keeping us apart. Anyhow, she was about 15ish and I was 17. We decided to tell her older sister (who was my friend) that we like one another. It was hard, but we did it. Surprisingly her sister didnt care. Things were great and all, but...Long story short, we ended up fighting because she was going through her epiphany of "im hot, guys like me, im gonna make out with anything that gives me attention" stage, and hurt me a bit. But she finally chilled out with that, and we started being friends again once school started up.

And now here's the story haha....

One night about 3 months ago when the frost was still hangin round at night, she begins reminiscing about how last summer we almost snuck out for each other and how we coulda had a lot of fun. She then convinced me we should try to do it that night. I decided why not? I'll go for it.

Hahahaha. I slowly crept downstairs, slipped my shoes on and slowly cracked the window open. I jumped out and went to my Mom's car. At this point, I had no license. So, I just sat there contemplating the consequences of stealing the family car. I turned on the engine, turned it off. I even went back inside hahaha. But I went back out. I then sat there again thinking...And then I saw a car coming. I knew that if I turned on the car while they went by, my rents wouldn't hear it. So in that short time frame I started the car, whipped it out in the road and then looked back to make sure the lights stayed off. I watched for a minute, and nothing. I convinced myself to have no regrets, and I was in the clear!!!!!!!!!

I drove soooooooooo cautiously. Normally her house takes 7 minutes to reach. It took me 15!!! Haha. I texted her once I got there and she runs out in her PJ's with no shoes haha. We drive off and realize we have nowhere to go hahaha. So, we go to the park for a bit, sit on the skate ramps and then get bored. We went to Food Lion and got some drinks. But then we somehow ended up in a church parking lot.

We started talking about everything. I've never felt sucha connection with someone before. Then, get this...My CD with the beats I've made came on!!!!! And an old beat I dedicated/ made for her last summer comes on. It's a slow, almost romanticised type song. And thats when the tension started building. She remembered the song and we got real silent and just sat there smiling at each other. She was making it obvious she wanted to fool around..But my brain told me to be patient, and just wait. I eventually started holding her hand. Then grew comfortable enough to start kissing. The thing in between the seats got annoying, so we then moved to the back. I picked her up and put her in the backseat.

At first we were just sitting there making out, but she got on my lap and we started ripping off each others clothes and just doing whatever we wanted. We were just having our own individual fun. Just making out and...Well, you know ;) She has the most perfect body for her age, I swear! It was amazing =]

Anyhow...After about 2 hours, I tell her we need to get her back home and so, we did and held her hand on the way back.

Best. Night. Of. My. Life. Stole my rents car and made out witha girl I've wanted to be alone with for AGES. It was amazing.

However...I found out a week later she got caught. She started ignoring me and now supposedly she "hates" me. Apparently its because she told her friends Im too old and Im leaving for college soon and doesnt want her heart broken. I guess thats her way with dealing with it. I know that she doesn't hate me, it isn't hard to tell. But she acts like it. Some may call it a sad ending, but I know her too well ;)

All in all, best night of my life =]

hhhmmmmmmmmm, nice story although I must admit, I'm rather freaked out by the whole age thing hehe.

It's probably a good thing she left you, at any rate. She may have saved your life by doing so. You'll be 18 soon if you aren't already. A 19 year old kid was caught with his 16 year old girlfriend here last Fall, and now he's doing time for statutory rape. There's a quick way to fresia up the whole rest of your life...all it takes is one word to the wrong person, or one cop to drive by. That's not just jail time...that's an entry on the sex offender registry.

Latest posts

Back