tired

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmswhs

Reaction score
i get tired of trivial conversation

but not always

where is the sky where is the ground

csmswhs said:

I am glad that things aren't always of earth shaking importance. I don't handle those topics any better.

Minus said:
csmswhs said:

I am glad that things aren't always of earth shaking importance. I don't handle those topics any better.

I think that I understand your point of view hmm

Trivial conversation? I have no problem with that as long as i'm not the one doing the talking

Your right, it is a matter of perspective. These few lines that i write here are 'of very little importance' or trivial. They make no difference in anything. Most conversation is trivial and i am glad of it. If there was some real importance to everything said, i would sure be blowing a lot more important things.

Minus said:
Your right, it is a matter of perspective. These few lines that i write here are 'of very little importance' or trivial. They make no difference in anything. Most conversation is trivial and i am glad of it. If there was some real importance to everything said, i would sure be blowing a lot more important things.

no. i think that what you say makes alot of difference for some people.
it did for me.

Minus said:

Sometimes it the littlest words that carry the GREATEST inpact! Sometimes it's just a matter that you bothered to say the words at all that can change things in a profound way...I think you already know this though...:p

i forgot about this thread lol. i don't even remember why i wrote it. i do remember i was drunk and seemlessly entering one of many sides:)

no i don't mind small talk depending on.

thanks for the replies

Latest posts

Back