Tis the Season to be Jealous

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmytheTemperamental said:
:D It's all about the voice with me. If that changes, well maybe.

You shall rejoice! The trailer proves he's his usual smooth self.

Meh I'll just spend it home alone, like any other day. I don't feel much different than any other day.

On a side note.. and this is important! I must remember to buy myself chocolates XD
I had almost forgotten about it completely lol

Anyway I guess I'm slightly jealous of (happy) couples all year long, so nothing changes on valentine's day.

Its not going to be a good one for me as my long term relationship seems to have fallen apart a few days ago, so at the moment i am trying to cope with the feeling of loss and emptiness.

I always try to make it a special day and so we can spend time together do something fun buy some nice gifts and show how much i care, i already got a nice gift which she already has and a day planned out but now i will try to forget about it all as it feels like someone tore my heart out.

So i will probably spend it on my own, i do really feel for all you people who also have no one on this day and for those that never have had someone special to spend the day with.

I am glad i have this place as when i feel down it always helps even when i just read about what you are all going through makes me feel less alone so thank you.

another dreaded celebration "holiday" coming up and why is it soo bloody close to xmas/new year eve?!

im being a bit of a misanthrope here, but I'd be happier the entire year round if society banned xmas/new years/valentines day...and birthdays

Latest posts

Back