To all Ladys..?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ah, yes, the old familiar oaf.

It does work wonders. :(

While you work on denying your true responses and seeming more nonchalant, also try to be Cocky + Funny, Display Higher Value, Neg the Target, Utilize the 2/3 Rule, Build Social Proof through Preselection, and find a good Wingwoman.

You'll be rolling in empty meaningless pussy in no time.

It's a Catch 22: be yourself - get ignored - feel empty / be a superhero - get the ladies - feel empty
[/quote]

Why so negative Frito Bandito? Remember the site your on. Most of the people are here for help. I have taught social skill and yes seduction classes and you know what? the majority of the guys do not come out of it rolling in empty meaningless pussy in no time.
This is because most of the guys that I taught were like alot of the people here-they just want to know how to meet someone, not take advantage of them. I won't lie, I used the game to spend a lot of nights in strange beds. I wouldn't go back to that now that I have a great wife and two wonderful kids-which practicing social skills got me. You seem to know a little about indirect game. Based off of what I have read the majority of the lonely people here don't and they aren't naturals. Don't look at it negatively-you're better than that or else you wouldn't be on a site that people come to for help in the first place and you wouldn't have learned game. Use your knowledge to help the people who want to meet someone but don't know how.
[/quote]

Inner Game Issues :D

To the original OPs question this might depend on the person you're targeting. For example if you're targeting someone who is really attractive and/or ougoing she's going to get a slew of people much like yourself messaging her. When she reviews her populated inbox she is likely going to be a bit more picky.

I guess courtesy-wise she should message you a response, but she's really not obligated to do anything as she doesn't even know you. However, let's just say she does decide to message everyone back. She will probably expect a percentage of those possible suitors to either give a negative response to their rejection or sound needy. If I was in her predictament why avoid the headache or confrontation?

I participate on an online dating site as well and I'm somewhat on the same boat as you where I do not get many responses from females (of course I'm not as aesthetically pleasing as you too). I think my profile is decent and I try to be courteous when I message people, but online dating much like real life is a hit or miss. Often times this is just timing and a matter of luck. I know this isn't really much advice, but just keep on trying and keep your door open for other avenues as well (i.e. participate in a social activity in person to meet people with similar interest as yourself).

Inner Game Issues :D
[/quote]

Sorry haven't been on in a while. but exactly-inner game issues, or lack of knowledge on the social skills. how'd you learn game?

chill said:
Sorry haven't been on in a while. but exactly-inner game issues, or lack of knowledge on the social skills. how'd you learn game?

"Inner Game Issues" is a way of saying that you are your own worst enemy. The world is a hard enough place and if you doubt yourself, or feel bad about yourself, or don't see your identity as genuine or your right to happiness as valid and important...then you have done 90% of the world's work in defeating you. Understand?

To have "game" means to be in control. In any setting, life is like a game. You either play to win or you play to lose. So, if you have "inner game issues" then you are losing within yourself.

Nothing good can happen in life until your "inner game" is conquered.

Latest posts

Back