To all those who left recently...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
To Princess Cleopatra, Robin, Qui and all others who left us, we are greatful for what you have done on this site and we are sad for you to leave.

Leave your respects here...:(

It's a new age so we must now move on :)

Respect to Robin. He did put a lot of work into this place. I think he's only mistake was at the end of the day he cared to much and is not the kinder guy that well take a step back ever. Good look man.

Qui I have seen post in the shout box so she better still be here.

Cleo I know is still here cos I asked her to stay in case I needed any help with the admin stuff and in fact she did help with putting the hyper link up for the chat room.

drama. so sadning. ive been gone for a week or so and i come back to hear something went wrong. cant we go back to being lonely(joking!) that'd be better than everyone angry at each other. i love ya'll! no fite just luvs! k! luvs! *blows smooch*

So, I come back here after one year and what do I see? Something not too different from what was going on one year ago. Differing in form, maybe, but the substance is still the same. I am very disappointed.

Like all communities and family's they well be fall outs and controversy. You just gotta take from it what you can. And leave the rest to the rest ;)

Yes, of course I take from it what I can. But what if it's nothing...?:(

Bluey said:
Like all communities and family's they well be fall outs and controversy. You just gotta take from it what you can. And leave the rest to the rest ;)

I do hope it is not that. (nothing) I hope there is something here, Even if its just a little bit of something.

keeper said:
Yes, of course I take from it what I can. But what if it's nothing...?:(

Bluey said:

Well, I was referring only to my own experience, I hope for you there was or there is something. But anyway, let's look ahead and forget about the past!

Bluey said:
I do hope it is not that. (nothing) I hope there is something here, Even if its just a little bit of something.

keeper said:
So, I come back here after one year and what do I see? Something not too different from what was going on one year ago. Differing in form, maybe, but the substance is still the same. I am very disappointed.

na...it wasn't like this 9 months ago..

aaawwwww... Bluey, I love u too. U know that. :)
Thanks man, U made me smile....at least someone loves me all the way across the ocean. :)

I registered more than 1 year ago, then I was away and my account disappeared so I had to register again one month ago.

ClosetGeek said:
And you registered one month ago. So what's your point?

very well then, welcome back my friend :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Latest posts

Back