To be poor is better?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way Bluey, I didn't mean to charge. I meant give tickets as like invitations.

1) Have expensive electronics.

2) Find people who might have a reason to steal from you.

3) Invite them, allowing them to easily bypass any security measures you have placed up.

4) ???

5) Unprofit!

Equinox said:
I see four options in this scenario:

1. Poor and lonely
2. Poor and not lonely
3. Rich and lonely
4. Rich and not lonely

Out of these, I'd pick #4. My second choice would probably be #2, depending on the degree of the poverty (e.g. I'd rather go with #3 instead of living on the streets never knowing if I'd get to eat that day). That'd be my choice, anyway. And for the record; I have never been rich. Living with a single mum, we rarely made ends meet. As an adult with a job I now have more than I did growing up, but I managed to choose the least appreciated profession in the world, so my salary barely covers my living expenses. Sometimes I do still wonder if I'll be able to have dinner every day.

Thats probably what most ppl would do given the chose.
I guss you don't chose those things though and its just a matter where you end up in life. Luck and chance and all that. I thought it was a well thought out post :)

Skorian said:
By the way Bluey, I didn't mean to charge. I meant give tickets as like invitations.

Oh I see lol I thought you meant charge ppl XD

Well I don't really know of anyone to invite TBH with you.
I could only think of one person. And we do sometimes watch a film together. All though that's getting less frequent because he moved a distance away.

I just moved home a few moths ago now and I did not even have a housewarming as I got no one to invite.

I guss its been a full week tomorrow since I sew anyone to talk to.
In less you count the check out girl at the supermarket on Thursday when I went shopping.

Well anyways, am starting to ramble here so ill stop HERE! :p

IgnoredOne said:
1) Have expensive electronics.

2) Find people who might have a reason to steal from you.

3) Invite them, allowing them to easily bypass any security measures you have placed up.

4) ???

5) Unprofit!

You saying that ppl only would wont to know you to take things from you?
Your post confused me a little XD

Last night just as I was getting into bed my car alarm went of.
I went out side looking for some one but could see no one.
This morning when I got up I had a look around my car and there seems to be no damage. So am guessing it was just all the fireworks going off around here ATM that set it off.

You just reminded me of that with talking about security lol I guss if I did not have a car I would not have had to get out of bed last night to walk around in the dark looking for someone that wasn't there.

Latest posts

Back