To be strong and single. Or... is there another way?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sportsman.88

Reaction score
Hi,

uh... Maybe this should be some journal or something. I googled "forum for lonely people". Well, I am not lonely.. maybe. I feel pretty sad now and I am not quite sure why.

Something about me:

The good stuff: Male, 25, university eduaction - marketing management ( well management with specialization in marketing) from "best economical university in central and eastern Europe" as they call it according to some research or something. Also marketing consultant (I used to be freelancer but now I moved to UK and looking for a job first). I am a bit of loner but very strong and confident guy. I do Muay thai ( cmpeting) and I am also fitness anf bodybuilding trainer. I have good close friends and I am easy to make new ones. But somehow... I am missing with them something...

The sad part of me: single and actually never had a girlfriend. It pretty ***** me up but I am fine. It is very difficult to be withous sex when you are hardworking sportsman but I can manage. Also, I have no need for a relationship so it´s ok.

But... I don´t know. I feel a little sad now. Feel for chatting with someone... E feel empty. Don´t know why...

Welcome to the site. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Hey Sportsman, welcome to the forum!

Hope you'll make some new friends from here. Cool awesome people around. :cool:

Hello and welcome, Sportsman!

Do not give up on your search. It can be difficult and long, but I believe that anyone can find happiness with another person once they are found. It is a matter of time, place and fortune.

Could it be what you are needing right now is a soulful connection to another human being? Maybe you need someone to see you for who you are and not for what it is you have accomplished. Just an idea. I wish you happiness and clarity in your life. Welcome to the forum.

welcome, im new here too :)

Am really pleased to meet you Sportsman and hope youll find your answers here.

Are you missing something you really care about maybe? Maybe a meaningful relationship? Someone who understands and care? Sometimes having friends doesnt mean you have that feeling they understand you completely. Do you ponder about meaning of life if I may ask?

You dont have to reply really and I dont want to offend or anything,

happy searching :shy:

Latest posts

Back