TO COLORADO

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

Reaction score
I am going to Colorado on November 1st and dragging my little sister with me!

I'm going over for a fire dept. exam, but we're going to check out some sites and we'll be stopping in Boise on the way back to see Cirque du Soleil.

Any recommendations on places to stop on the way from Idaho?Or...anyone I need to visit? :D

You could stop in on my ex girlfriend's grandma. She's a nice lady.

November 1st is rapidly approaching if anyone has input.

The next time i am in Colorado there is some things in the Raton Basin that i would like to check out but that should be well south of where ever you are going and it would be more of a trivial historical interest.

I love Colorado. If you are the outdoors type Pikes Peak is pretty great. And the Tex-max food in Colorado springs is top notch. If you up for driving a bit more you can go down to the 4 peaks and stand in 4 states at the same time.

You're going in the opposite direction from me but if you were headed East I'd be happy to make you and you're little sis welcome in my home for a nice dinner and some kabitzing!! You'd hit it right off with my hubs...shared work ethic. :) Have a great time on your trip!

Latest posts

Back