To do list.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkest Seraphim

Reaction score
In life we lose focus on our goals. We dont think about them all the time every minute of the day. They get lost in the mealstrom of crappiness that is our daily routine. I think anyone can change their future. The power is in our hands and we have the tools to change our situation for the better. Deciding to do so and having the will to carry out whats in our best interest is different however. The tasks and solutions arent staring us in the face like somehting with great urgency would. If a loved one was dieing in front of us we would do what is nessesary to save them. As quickly as possible and without prejudice. It isnt that different as when we view ourselves in a very slow and steady state of emergency We are all dieing in front of ourselves. And so there should be a plan, a to do list to remind us we are in need.

To do List.

1.Get a job! (if you dont have one already)

This is true that we do lose the motivation to keep chasing after our goals.

Good thread :)

My to do list

1. Still going towards the voluntary work am after doing even though there is a lot moor to it then I thought and that I have to go back to college for some training for it. I am just whiting to hear from them and now I know that both ppl that I asked to give me a character referents have done so. I well not get discouraged. well I well try not to :)

Darkest Seraphim said:
In life we lose focus on our goals. We dont think about them all the time every minute of the day. They get lost in the mealstrom of crappiness that is our daily routine. I think anyone can change their future. The power is in our hands and we have the tools to change our situation for the better. Deciding to do so and having the will to carry out whats in our best interest is different however. The tasks and solutions arent staring us in the face like somehting with great urgency would. If a loved one was dieing in front of us we would do what is nessesary to save them. As quickly as possible and without prejudice. It isnt that different as when we view ourselves in a very slow and steady state of emergency We are all dieing in front of ourselves. And so there should be a plan, a to do list to remind us we are in need.

To do List.

1.Get a job! (if you dont have one already)

Very well said man, life gets so crapy that we loose track on the important things.

Latest posts

Back