Today at work

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
Oh durrr...:rolleyes:

Always enjoyed the cinema. Started going by myself on Friday afternoons after work. Not so busy in the afternoon so it isn't so awkard.

Woman in Black looks good !

Not heard from her yet. If I don't at least get a 'sorry can't make it' text then that's it. I could have gone this afternoon as well.

putter65 said:
Sci-Fi said:

Always enjoyed the cinema. Started going by myself on Friday afternoons after work. Not so busy in the afternoon so it isn't so awkard.

Not heard from her yet. If I don't at least get a 'sorry can't make it' text then that's it. I could have gone this afternoon as well.

No text. It doesn't take much effort does it ?

I'll call it a day with her now. She isn't worth it either. She is an awfull person really, quite horrible. (Unless she has a good reason for not sending a text. How long does it take, one minute ?)

I'll go to see that film by myself next Friday.

putter65 said:
putter65 said:
Sci-Fi said:

No text. It doesn't take much effort does it ?

I'll call it a day with her now. She isn't worth it either. She is an awfull person really, quite horrible. (Unless she has a good reason for not sending a text. How long does it take, one minute ?)

I'll go to see that film by myself next Friday.

Got a text this morning and an apology.

Latest posts

Back