Today I Witnessed..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumntranspire

Reaction score
A hispanic woman, a white woman, and a black woman.. Discussing world issues.

May come off as a surprise to some. My mother was one of those women. It's kind of strange to say, especially if you don't know me. I love listening to these kinds of conversation's..
Inspiring..yet disgusting. Disgusting because of the way people are.. They don't get along, they are disgusted by the thought of each other. Inspiring.. because they're not ignorant to what is happening despite ethnicity.

It's sickening when you see somebody with terminal illness..
Pancreatic cancer, liver disease, turned away.. by the people working to help you get better. Because you are poor. Not to find these people die shortly after..
Today that just really got to me.. hearing what everybody had to say.. it's so..disgusting the world is.

This world is a disgusting place.

But it also holds an amazing capacity for giving us opportunities to make ourselves better people. And there are some astoundingly great people and stories out there.

I don't know what my point is in saying this...so I'll just cut off there and let it ride.

what were the world issues that they discussed? what did they each say? what were your thoughts on it?

In your opinion, what particular issue that was discussed that bothered you more, and least?

For me, life is really unfair. But it is unfair only for people who seemed unable to see beyond the depressions of life, unless of course if one is subjected forcefully towards depression like the story you gave about people turned down in hospitals because they were poor. Which begs me to ask you something, "When was the last time you took out money from your pocket to give to the needy"?

Money will be the deciding factor in life, that's why most of the time people resort to prayers hoping for something like a miracle perhaps. We often say 'why is that man throwing garbage on the street?' yet we rarely confront the person littering to avoid unnecessary confrontations. Why I think because we are all just too darn imperfect that the simple gesture of reaching out and or giving up what little we have to provide someone in need help with what little we can provide them.

I think we should not dwell on matters we have little or no control over for so many reason.

so ledchick was one of them aye? Nice lol.

Latest posts

Back