Tommorrow is Valentines Day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Guest James

Hear is a tear to share with all my lonely friends out there. Those who have loved and lost, are lost from love, and lost of love. Today is Valentines day and here is my love to you. It is a gift that is a token of reflection, a reminder of those wonderful times that you have felt love. The moments that you told yourself you would never forget. Hold my hand and remember, as we are too separate people we stand side by side alone. With simple thoughts flickering through our minds leaving images of hopes dreams and loneliness, as we are still apart; at mind that is. Reach to the heart. The memories are strong. What is it that we have now. We are together, but alone, together we are alone. So we are not alone. But we are not together. Bound by love we are. Though I am alone I now feel much closer to you my friend. My love. I dream of us gliding together peaceful in a space of bliss, free of grief and confusion. A space where open minds guide the weak and wisdom clears paths for our lost souls to find hope. Love is in the air today and I am not lonely. I have you. And you have me. Don’t judge me I am your friend. Don’t judge you, you are my friend. Let us be together. Harmonious, enlightened, at peace with our selves. What do you want from your life what do you crave. This is your dream. Hold it dear to your heart and make it real. Are you happy now. Do you feel free. Today is a day to feel loved. Do you feel loved. Or are you still lonely. I am still lonely but I still have you. And you still have me. But we are alone. Together alone. But not forever. And not today, today we realize we love each other. Today we are so much closer then yesterday. And tomorrow you are in my thoughts. I may fade from yours and you from mine. But together forever we are. And together for ever we will be. Alone for now but not entirely lonely. I feel closer to you then ever before. Thank you. Happy Valentines Day.

Latest posts

Back