tonight I cried

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((papabear)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We all have those nights, those days where we feel weak. So, dont feel alone.

Just remember that it wont be like this forever. You can get through this.

((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))
i'm sorry dear... seems like you are having a bad day....

:(

pm me if you feel like talking, about anything at all - will take your mind off things, if nothing else......

shade.

Here's a hug here.We all have these days but we can go through these tough times together.You are stronger than me.When I feel down,pride and arrogance causes me to hide these feelings and try to give a false impression that I am okay.It takes courage to speak it all out.

*hugs*

lolcats-funny-picture-baby-i-love-you.jpg

i'm so sorry you're feeling down papbear :(

how come you're feeling down,

do you want to talk about it?

I hoope you feel better soon

*hugs*

SophiaGrace said:
We all have those nights, those days where we feel weak. So, dont feel alone.

Just remember that it wont be like this forever. You can get through this.

Well said. Its going to happen and happen sometime again in the future. I really hate to say it, but you know it will. We all do. So many people are going through what you are at this very moment. You are not alone, Papabear. Let it out, really understand why it is you are crying and just try to think a little bit on how you can stop that feeling. It will only be you that will be able to stop it. We are here to support you, but we can't when you step away from the computer. Be careful and don't stress yourself out too much. Try your best at everything in any way you can. Look for strength in something, someone, or somewhere.

warm thoughts and positive energy to you..:)

let the feelings flow through and then stand up and keep placing one foot in front of the other... any step no matter how small is a step forward..

tears mean you are alive.. your soul is alive and your heart can feel..

i think it is better than numbness/emptyness where there seems to be no feeling at all..

when i cry.. despite the pain .. it makes me feel human at least..

peace to you :)

Latest posts

Back