Tonight I died...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, some good news ! :) Glad to hear many of them are backed up.

I find it interesting how YT will delete many controversial content. Even some that have attained millions of views -- suddenly vanish without a trace and people are left going "WTF".

Anyway, glad to hear some of it was salvaged.

It made me feel useful to others for a change. Over 80,000 video views, 33,000 on one rare video alone. I posted a lot of rare music that some were very happy to find, and I had my 15 minutes of fame to get my message across.

I need to compile everything and finish my book about it. I am struggling with strong energetic blocks that make it difficult to do that. I always want to do something else.

Hi Phaedron,

I can't believe this happened to you! It's totally unfair! I'm sorry they deleted your account just like that. The sad truth is that unfair things happen all the time. You know what - just take a break from Youtube for a while. It's legitimate to feel sad and depressed after losing such a large amount of work that you've personally invested into. You might be in the mood to make more videos later, or maybe not... maybe you'll find a new project that would be even better. Time is the best healer - everything will sort itself out after a while, just hang in there!

Yo! Are you sure you can't get it back? Do you know why it all was deleted? I think Youtube can undo it if you contact them and get an explanation. You just have to not give up! Maybe Google search info on what you need to do to contact them. I am sure they can re-open your account unless you already have been told that they cant.

On Halloween last year. I lost all my pictures and stuff I saved up over the years. Mostly over it now.

It sucks. I don't know how it happened, just the folder on my external HDD got deleted.

Latest posts

Back