Too made up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that when I first started to use make up in my teens that I used a lot of it out of a lack of experience of using it. I thought 'more was better' and also I was under the impression that it would make me look more adult. I stopped using it in my twenties and nowadays use just lipstick now and then and some perfume (does perfume count?) every day.

Random, off-topic (sort of) thought....

As a woman, I know full well that I am scrutinized by the opposite sex. Don't women (yes, men too) already have enough to worry about already? Are we too heavy, too tall, too short, too unattractive, too WHATEVER?? Let me use makeup if I like and be glad I take a little time for my appearance. If a woman doesn't wear makeup, that's great for her - wish I could get away with that.

I put on makeup because it makes me feel better when people look at me. like..wearing sunglasses, idk. But everyone has their preferences. you don't have to like it, that doesn't make you a bad person. They're probably not doing it for you.

Latest posts

Back