Too many girlfriends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely guy

I am losing my mind here lately. I can't seem to shed all of my
co-dependent girlies. Katie keeps constantly calling me all day long, Jessica wont stop coming over to my house at night, and I could go on and on. I wish I didn't date so many women at once. But a good question is, is it better to date as many girls as possible, or just date one girl you like steady? I wish I were single again.

To be or not to be, that is the question.

Lonely,

I think there may be some guys who would want to toss you in the river for having this frustration! But, on the serious side, I think it all depends on how you, and the girls actually feel. Do the girls know of eachother? Do they know you aren't dating exclusively? If everyone is aware of it, and all okay with it, including yourself, then date. A person dates in hope of finding the ONE they are compatible with. Or, they date just because they want to date. I'm wondering, based on what you wrote, if you aren't starting to feel like it's time to settle down, which is why you are thinking of change. (Or, if they don't know of eachother, maybe you're tired of the juggling! ) :)

Is there one in particular you would want to date steady? Maybe you need to step back and think about what you're really ready for.

Good luck!

I never had any girlfriends up until very recently, so know that I don't have a problem getting girls to date me, I'm probably acting very foolishly. I think I'm just trying to make up for all the years I sat alone in my house wishing I were like the guys that had too many girls to handle on T.V. and in movies. Eventually I decided to talk to girls, and the result was amazing. Eventually, I will just settle down with hopefully a decent girl. Thanks for the support Teach, I appreciate the comments.

lonely guy said:

co-dependent girlies. Katie keeps constantly calling me all day long, Jessica wont stop coming over to my house at night, and I could go on and on. I wish I didn't date so many women at once. But a good question is, is it better to date as many girls as possible, or just date one girl you like steady? I wish I were single again.

Gee. something seems to be working for you lol, maybe you could give some advice to some of the lonely hearts on this forum.

Yes, why don't you give me some advice??? What do you say when you talk to all these girls?

lonely guy said:

Hey! LG...I've got a question for ya'.
If you have these kinds of problems..then..why are you here?

Arianna said:
Hey! LG...I've got a question for ya'.
If you have these kinds of problems..then..why are you here?

I know I wouldn't be lonely if I had a few girlfriends.;)

having more than 1 gf doesnt necessarily mean u wont b lonely. in fact sometimes it makes u even more lonely

NewBirth said:
having more than 1 gf doesnt necessarily mean u wont b lonely. in fact sometimes it makes u even more lonely

OK..please explain. What would you be yearning for aside from companionship of close (girl) friends? Because right now..I am just a little confused by your statement. And although I realize you might not answer my question..I am hoping you will. What are you searching for?

Please allow me to speak for the rest of the single men on this board:

I hate you and wish that you end up in a river soon ;)

Well honestly this thread was joke, but I do suggest reading The Game by Neil Strauss or The Mystery Method by Erik Von Markovich

lonely guy said:
Well honestly this thread was joke, but I do suggest reading The Game by Neil Strauss or The Mystery Method by Erik Von Markovich

Ah, yes, I do know of them! One of the letters to the writer complained of the same thing, and the author asked if he should do a "Halve Your Dating Prospects" book to satisfy his overfecund flock.

IgnoredOne said:
Please allow me to speak for the rest of the single men on this board:

I hate you and wish that you end up in a river soon ;)

I second that.

He's getting enough lovin', he needs some hate for a balanced emotional diet ;)

Cheekfully yours,
IO

lonely guy said:

not to be dating many girls.. girls are not toys and so do guys.

It is not the matter of COLLECT AND COLLECT THEN SELECT

just look at this idea. a person has only one heart. and you could only love one person, not two. if you think you love 2 people, then try really hard to ask yourself which one is the one you truly love or like. which of the two you think you cannot live without her. who do you think is always in your mind.

it's only you who could decide of who you would like to spend your life and to whom do you really want to share your love with. we are only here to give advice, and not to pick a choice for you. capish?! so better think think think now.. or else you'll lose the love of your life.

toxic-tears said:
just look at this idea. a person has only one heart. and you could only love one person, not two. if you think you love 2 people, then try really hard to ask yourself which one is the one you truly love or like.

I contest this. In fact, I find it very easy to believe that a person can love two people. There is not ONE person that you can be compatible with an grow to love.

Although, you are correct when you say you must choose one, our society dictates it. Not only that, but the girls in question probably would dictate it.

Latest posts

Back