Too many girlfriends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Athiest I agree (love your name by the way). You can be in love with two people.

Athiest #001 said:
I contest this. In fact, I find it very easy to believe that a person can love two people. There is not ONE person that you can be compatible with an grow to love.

Although, you are correct when you say you must choose one, our society dictates it. Not only that, but the girls in question probably would dictate it.

I don't think there's enough time in a day to adequately love two girls romantically; I have plenty enough difficulty finding enough time just to be able to take care of one girl.

Regards,
IO

lonely guy said:

I am losing my mind here lately. I can't seem to shed all of my
co-dependent girlies. Katie keeps constantly calling me all day long, Jessica wont stop coming over to my house at night, and I could go on and on. I wish I didn't date so many women at once. But a good question is, is it better to date as many girls as possible, or just date one girl you like steady? I wish I were single again.

To be or not to be, that is the question.

I hate you already!

teach said:
Lonely,

I think there may be some guys who would want to toss you in the river for having this frustration! But, on the serious side, I think it all depends on how you, and the girls actually feel. Do the girls know of eachother? Do they know you aren't dating exclusively? If everyone is aware of it, and all okay with it, including yourself, then date. A person dates in hope of finding the ONE they are compatible with. Or, they date just because they want to date. I'm wondering, based on what you wrote, if you aren't starting to feel like it's time to settle down, which is why you are thinking of change. (Or, if they don't know of eachother, maybe you're tired of the juggling! ) :)

Is there one in particular you would want to date steady? Maybe you need to step back and think about what you're really ready for.

Good luck!

Count me in!

IgnoredOne said:
Please allow me to speak for the rest of the single men on this board:

I hate you and wish that you end up in a river soon ;)

I have a feeling were going to be good friend:D

Latest posts

Back