too much time on ALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rivermaze

Help!

I'm spending here way too much time. Please, please chase me away. I should be spending my time on books and I'm pretty sure that I will fail my next assignment if I keep continue like this. I'm miserable... I don't know how to break this habit ;)

Go away! We don't want your kind here! *throws rotten fruit in his direction*

:p

*Shows rivermaze a picture of herself in the morning (with some serious bedhead)* This should scare you away. :p

Sophia, Sira, thanks, I'm feeling well chased away. I'm so scared of both: Sophia's rotten fruits and Sira's bedheads

Sira, I'll write about my book tomorrow. You've just mentioned drawing, now time to show something.

It's well past midnight here, so I'm going for a short walk to spook some hedgehogs. It seems that at least they are seemed to be scared of me. and soon after, sweet falling on my sweet bed.

night night

rivermaze said:
Sophia, Sira, thanks, I'm feeling well chased away. I'm so scared of both: Sophia's rotten fruits and Sira's bedheads

Sira, I'll write about my book tomorrow. You've just mentioned drawing, now time to show something.

It's well past midnight here, so I'm going for a short walk to spook some hedgehogs. It seems that at least they are seemed to be scared of me. and soon after, sweet falling on my sweet bed.

night night

Say hi to the hedgehogs for me! :p And I guess I could find some of my old drawings. But that's a lot more work than I'm used to doing. :p I'll show after you tell me a little bit more about yourself. Then at least I know you won't make me do all the talking. :p

Have a nice night! Sorry to scare ya! Hope your walk goes well! :)

You... you stupid fool! Did you really think we wanted you posting here with us? US? Come on, man! Come... come on, man! :p

Thank you all guys! You are brilliant and have almost succeeded with chasing me away. Unfortunately, I'm back, worse than ever and you may need to find something more efficient for pest-like-me creatures. I'm spreading my rambling messages like locust, bringing havoc and reaching 5 post/day. It's ridiculous and bizarre. I like to talk, but never so much. I'm leaving my laptop now, and see how long I can stay away. I guess that I have to try to cut the internet on the mobile too... Let's start counting

SophiaGrace said:
I post 5x a day. o.o

You must be kidding! Really? It's true that I stumble upon your posts often, but didn't realise. Maybe I'm not that crazy though. I'm just crazy like you, which sounds a bit better.

btw, I managed to stay 70 minutes away from my laptop :) My only hope is sleep then.

If you don't believe me it tells you how many times I post per day on my profile. :p

Either you stay away from ALL or i'll tell everyone your darkest secret! Choose (wary)

Liley said:
Either you stay away from ALL or i'll tell everyone your darkest secret! Choose (wary)

Liley, you have won :) Exiled, I'm going for a long walk

PS but beware, I will come back and retaliate ;)

Liley said:
Dont try to fight back. I have your pix too (wary)

xD

I feel like being permanently expelled. It's so unfair to blackmail people, even those with dreadful secrets...

It aint unfair to blackmail you. It is fair to me because its fun and its fair to you because you deserve it (wary)

XD

I could see this becoming a fun game! :D I must be more creative. o.o

*Ties a steak to the door handle of his car*

I don't know why I just did that.

As usual, if you wish to spend less time somewhere, get more interested in something else. 5 posts/day is nothing, though, as you may consider from my post count.

Liley said:
It aint unfair to blackmail you. It is fair to me because its fun and its fair to you because you deserve it (wary)

XD

How can you say that I deserve it?

You know what happens when I find you? You can't even imagine the fate of blackmailers in my hands... Now, you better run as far as you can!

IgnoredOne said:
As usual, if you wish to spend less time somewhere, get more interested in something else. 5 posts/day is nothing, though, as you may consider from my post count.

Simple, but true. I admit I like your posts...

Sira said:
I could see this becoming a fun game! :D I must be more creative. o.o

*Ties a steak to the door handle of his car*

I don't know why I just did that.

Don't be surprised when you find this steak under your pillow some day. And don't complain later that it's rotten and that I didn't warn you.

So, where are we jumping in next, Sira?

btw, because I'm on the forum quite often, I tend to repeat myself and use constantly the same phrases or words (my vocabulary is basically limited :( ), like 'glad' or 'take care'. But I am glad to be here and wish everyone take great care of themselves.

Latest posts

Back