Too Shy...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silentine

Reaction score
...h...hello...I am 21 years old I live in a small town in a small country in EU.

My therapist suggested me to join this site but i am extremely shy to talk about my issues...
I am unsocial person...find it difficult to talk about my self...I have...mental issues.

I am desperately looking for friends here...and if possible meet them in RL.Since I don't have in RL.

I am too shy to talk more...yet I might jump and post everything about my self in some of the threads...that kinda gives a hint about my mental issue...

Holy honeysuckle, therapists know about us? That can't be good. :D

Welcome to the site! I'm on the other side of the world unfortunately but there are a lot of people in the EU who post on here. Feel free to check out our chat rooms as well, you can find links to them in the top right corner.

Hello Silentine, welcome

I can understand a bit, I am very shy too. Even this sort of place, it can be so difficult to tell much. I hope you can come to feel comfortable to talk of things you need eventually.

Welcome to the boards. Don't be shy, be proactive and feel free to voice your concerns.

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to post to your heart's content ^^
Edit: also I like your avatar :3

Hi welcome to the forum. If you need to talk feel free to message me. I have suffered from mental health problems from being a kid so I may be able to offer some advice.

Latest posts

Back