Tour de France

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is awesome, TB. For someone like me, who can't be there, these are amazing to look at. I was even able to Google the exact location this was taken. Anyway, I have that stage recorded, so I'm going to go see how the local broadcast looked like as the racers passed this part. I have a friend who was at Finchingfield in Essex today watching the race, so I am living vicariously through you guys. Thanks for posting these. :)

Case said:
This is awesome, TB. For someone like me, who can't be there, these are amazing to look at. I was even able to Google the exact location this was taken. Anyway, I have that stage recorded, so I'm going to go see how the local broadcast looked like as the racers passed this part. I have a friend who was at Finchingfield in Essex today watching the race, so I am living vicariously through you guys. Thanks for posting these. :)

No problem :)

I watched the highlights today and I saw the guy stood next to me. :)
The riders were going slow, it was a very steep road. And they were separated into roughly 6 groups over around 15 minutes. It was a great spot to watch !

Also, I was able to identify some of the riders:

Pic #2: Center rider in red is #26. Egor Silin (Russia) of Katusha Team. Can't identify the others.
Pic #3: Rider #152. Yukiya Arashiro (Japan) of Team Europcar.
Pic #4: Rider #143. Marcus Burghardt (Germany) of BMC Racing Team.
Pic #5: Cannot identify riders as no numbers were visable.
Pic #6: (L to R)
Rider #214. Romain Feillu (France) of Bretagne-Séché Environnement.
Rider #107. Cheng Ji (China) of Team Giant-Shimano.
Rider #218. Benedict Jarrier* (France) of Bretagne-Séché Environnement. This rider is under 25 years old.
Pic #7: Rider #117. Maximiliano Richeze (Argentina) of Lampre-Merida. (This rider finished last in the stage.)

Case said:

Pic #2: Center rider in red is #26. Egor Silin (Russia) of Katusha Team. Can't identify the others.
Rider #218. Benedict Jarrier* (France) of Bretagne-Séché Environnement. This rider is under 25 years old.
Pic #7: Rider #117. Maximiliano Richeze (Argentina) of Lampre-Merida.

Thanks for the riders' names

Case said:

Pic #7: Rider #117. Maximiliano Richeze (Argentina) of Lampre-Merida. (This rider finished last in the stage.)

great work ! :)

I saw Froome but couldn't get the photo.

Case said:

Where is Dave Stoller? ;) :p

beautiful loser said:
Where is Dave Stoller? ;) :p

In a lot better place than Moocher. (rimshot)

rorschach+death.jpg

By the way, if you wanted to match the rider number to the person in the second batch of photos, try this link here.

Triple Bogey said:
I saw Froome but couldn't get the photo.

That's a shame, but at least you saw him.

Latest posts

Back