Treat them mean, keep them keen.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
She could do so much better than Chad Kroeger.

I'm going to have the rage of Eve on me for saying that, lol. Just my opinion.

lol, Chad does nothing for me. I just like the music.

Let's get back on topic.

Since we're on the subject of pickup, what do women generally think of guys who call themselves "players" and try to pick them up?

Sci-Fi said:
Why does everyone rag on Nickleback, if they were really that bad they wouldn't have hit records.

uh, what? Justin Bieber has hit records. I don't think Nickleback are that bad, it's just so bland and generic.

Smokey said:
Sci-Fi said:
Why does everyone rag on Nickleback, if they were really that bad they wouldn't have hit records.

keeps em keen....apparently.

ha...nice.

I actually like some of Justin's music. The lyrics are awful, but the music and melodies are pretty memorable, and he does have a good voice.

He's still a wanker, though. The kid has talent, but not as much as, say, Prince. Prince can afford to be an ******* to his fans, because he is a musical genius. Bieber is hardly that.

^ Oh my god, way to ruin a classic song! That's one of the best AC/DC songs ever, and she sounds like she was drunk.

I hope this person wasn't serious with this. This is as bad as William Hung from American Idol, who started a short lived career based on how bad he was.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Oh, I would never buy a pickup manual. I'd rather cut my penis off with a dull knife, while listening to Nickelback.

HA! Ha, this... This was funny to me. Poor Nickelback. I personally don't mind them. But many people tend to rag on them.

Also:

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
She could do so much better than Chad Kroeger.

She probably could. But she doesn't want to - to the best of our knowledge. And that's what makes relationships!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
^ Oh my god, way to ruin a classic song! That's one of the best AC/DC songs ever, and she sounds like she was drunk.

I hope this person wasn't serious with this. This is as bad as William Hung from American Idol, who started a short lived career based on how bad he was.

Oh she is very serious and has been for a number of years, even made a guest appearance on South Park.
http://wingmusic.co.nz/

Very true, Vanilla.

Personally, I don't understand the appeal of Chad.

But I'm happy for both of them. I like Avril, think she's sweet, and if he makes her happy, that's all that matters. I'm still a fan.

And rdor, that's pretty nutty. Seems like if people mocked you enough, you'd realize that you're not that talented?

Back on topic, I usually keep away from guys who are players. I met too many of them.
I hate the game. Rather talk to someone who's more straight forward with me and isn't only looking for one thing.

It's a shame that it seems like the only way to get into a relationship. Plus, some people also do things to keep someone away from another. I thank all the players out there. What happened to the whole process of going o a date, the asking them to be your boyfriend or girlfriend? Why does romance have to be a game? This is a way to control people actually like I mentioned in my thread. We honestly need to discourage stuff like this.

lonelyfairy said:
I don't like mind games. Why it is so hard to be honest?

I agree. Nobody likes mind games.
Most people can't even be honest with themselves. It's sad but true.

Mind Games was a good John Lennon album.

As a concept, however, it sucks. Mind games are for children and for psychologists.

Latest posts

Back