Trials Evolution

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam

Reaction score
Anybody here plays that? My xbl username is camzarcar if you want to add me to vs me in trials evolution, or just add me for the sake of it.

I haven't been playing way too much lately, but as people who have played already know, track central is awesome, so I keep coming back every few days to complete a few tracks from there.

Cam said:
Anybody here plays that? My xbl username is camzarcar if you want to add me to vs me in trials evolution, or just add me for the sake of it.

I haven't been playing way too much lately, but as people who have played already know, track central is awesome, so I keep coming back every few days to complete a few tracks from there.

You should look into getting the pc verson. I've seen some good things on it. In fact check out Zam.com more importantly the BFF report

Idk about the pc version, I'm so used to the 360 controller, what's the BFF report? :eek:

Cam said:
Idk about the pc version, I'm so used to the 360 controller, what's the BFF report? :eek:

Its a great little report on video games, and up coming things. Its your basis review but I personally like Mike he is a good host. You could link the controller to the pc.

Ah true I might look into it maybe. Although if I already have trials on the 360 it's kind of pointless to then play it on the pc.

Latest posts

Back