Trusted dating free sites

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone can be good looking in the right lighting and enough photo shop :p. Seriously thought I joined like 2 dating sites recently and I get like dozens of women checking my profile out but none speak to me and I send them messages but hear nothing back I think most people on there are just wanting to see if there is someone who is interestead or not.

Mike510 said:
I think most people on there are just wanting to see if there is someone who is interestead or not.

One female had in her profile that she was not there to date so if a guy was looking for a relationship, she was not the one for them. She explained it as this. She periodically goes on realtor websites to look at houses that are for sell. She isn't planning on buying one but just gets curious as to what is out there. If by chance she saw one that was perfect, she would maybe go try to buy it but most likely just look at the pictures and not do anything. She said the dating website was the same thing to her. I sent her a message thanking her for being honest in the profile. She sent me a thank you for the comment when she went to delete her account.

MTrip said:
But seriously... Most of the good-looking people on dating sites are faking it to some degree, I'm sure of it.[/color][/font]

If they have multiple pictures in their profile and at least some are "natural" as in they are doing things in public and someone else shot a candid photo, then it's a good way to know what they look like.
If they crop the photo so only their face is in every picture, then they are trying to hide things.

I went on a first date with someone tonight that I met on a dating website. We sat in a restaurant talking and laughing. It wasn't until the waitress came over to get the signed paystub because it was the end of her shift that we realized we had talked for 4 straight hours.

blackdot said:
I went on a first date with someone tonight that I met on a dating website. We sat in a restaurant talking and laughing. It wasn't until the waitress came over to get the signed paystub because it was the end of her shift that we realized we had talked for 4 straight hours.

Sounds like it went well. :)

ladyforsaken said:

I never know. I've done 3 straight hours multiple times with a first date and not got a 2nd date so I have no idea about this one. I actually felt extremely sick over night cause I'm now nervous about when I will get the e-mail saying I'm not the one.

blackdot said:
ladyforsaken said:

I never know. I've done 3 straight hours multiple times with a first date and not got a 2nd date so I have no idea about this one. I actually felt extremely sick over night cause I'm now nervous about when I will get the e-mail saying I'm not the one.

Aww well, try to relax and calm down and see what happens. I hope for the best for you.

well... as expected... no 2nd date.
I just can't figure out what the secret is to getting a 2nd date.

blackdot said:

Money, a good car, and two college degrees. Now that I'm depressed again about this, anyway, that is my answer.

Batman55 said:
blackdot said:

Money, a good car, and two college degrees. Now that I'm depressed again about this, anyway, that is my answer.

What about women who are uneducated? Surely they aren't looking for someone who has two college degrees.

Key point, all the celebrities out there who never went to college.

Latest posts

Back