trying out the ukulele

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine being worried about sharing this- it's very pretty in a traditional kind of way- and I like your ukelele sound also; it does what's intended. Make more stuff! Sing your heart out. I also went through the other stuff on your profile- some of the things you do with your voice and lyrics I make out remind me of the things I like about Nellie Mckay.

Sending... peer pressure

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

wow, Regumika, Grackle, Indifferent, Painter's Radio, LadyF, Tulip23, Minus, Cavey, GraceBlossom, Will, thank you, thank you, I am really grateful for the feedback - some days I feel I am so hopeless that I should just give up, then I am like "if I study 2 hours a day for the next 2 years there WILL be an improvement". At the moment nobody wants to play with me in a band or something, so I am still not good enough clearly :) Working on refining the act, with a mike is much better.

Indifferent, thank you so much for the reference to Nellie McKay, I didn't know her, I feel she will become one of my models, very enlightening.

Latest posts

Back