Trying This Again :P

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

Ok, I'm trying this again.

I hate creating ANOTHER thread on this topic, but, considering Bjarne has made some changes to the forum maybe it'll work this time.

I would go quietly, but I know people would DEMAND to know why my name is in black. So, I've decided just to say it outright.

I wish to have my account deleted. I believe I've stayed too long on a site which blazes the words A Lonely Life into my brain every time I type it into the url bar & every time it appears on my screen.

I love the people who i've made friends with on this site. I truely do. I love you people :).

But I think it'd be better for me if my account was deleted. So, thanks everyone for helping me out along the way. You've made my stay a memorable one.

For those of you that I've built connections with, do not fear, I will keep in contact. <3

Oh and if anyone wishes to get in contact with me, feel free to email me at Grasshoppergrl at gmail . com

If your leaving does that mean i get your old bike? haha

I don't post too much so you don't really know me but it was good reading your post.

Take Care.

((((SOPH)))) I'm sad to see you go, but if it is best for you, then you need to do what you need to do. Please do stay in touch... I'll miss you around here!

Sophia:

In the short time I've been here I have come to enjoy your insight and wit both on the forum and in chat. I'm sorry to see you leave, but if it's what's best for you, I wish you luck. Also, a thread you made inspired me to make my first post on ALL. Thanks:D

Lol I'll believe it when you don't show up for a year. ;)

Heh...it was awesome having you around, Soph. :D *HUGS* We're all gonna miss ya (assuming that you're serious). ;)

----Steve

i know where sophia is coming from. perhaps she will be back when she is ready. i left her once, for like 12 hours or something. LOL, i was just mad because eve wouldn't give me a lap dance.

aw *hugs sophia*

well what you can do so you don't have to type it in is make it a favorite, or with google chrome, whenever you open a new page it will have your recently visited sites and you just have to click on it

:)

but anyways best of luck

:)

Just_Some_Dude said:
i know where sophia is coming from. perhaps she will be back when she is ready. i left her once, for like 12 hours or something. LOL, i was just mad because eve wouldn't give me a lap dance.

You didn't ask nicely. lol:p jk

EveWasFramed said:
Just_Some_Dude said:

You didn't ask nicely. lol:p jk

preeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :shy:

It sucks to see you go Sophia, and your absence will be noticeable (for the 3-4 days that you'll be gone anyway :p)

Hadrurus said:
It sucks to see you go Sophia, and your absence will be noticeable (for the 3-4 days that you'll be gone anyway :p)

Oh hush lol.

Well, steel has given me a 24 hour "cooling off period" so I guess I'm here until tonight :p

Latest posts

Back