UK Ravers

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken_Doll

Reaction score
Hey up ALL! :)

I'm a 23 year old raver girl from South-West UK, I wanna know, are there any other UK ravers here on ALL or am I the only one here?

Peace and love to you all! :p

I am a retired raver. Spent many weekends at free parties in the mountains, forests etc around Wales. Some squats in Hackney and Bristol too. Used to play Drum and Bass at many of them. Still have my decks and records but never touch them anymore really. I am old and boring :p
Oh the things I have seen, the dimensions I have been to...

Hey that's awesome! My ex boyfriend taught me how to use decks and mixing and all that, I'm still rubbish though, and I've yet to get my own decks but that's on my wish list hehe. :)

Haha, 'Hardcore ravers you know ya wanna rave, movin' ya body to da beat with da wave!'

I live in the Netherlands and I'm frequently visiting illegal (techno) raves throughout the country during the summer. I also visit a small, intimate weekky underground techno party a lot. I used to go to these parties almost every week but because I had kind of a drug problem last summer (used ecstacy too frequently) i try to go there less often.

painter said:
What music did he play? And what about you?
A real mix of stuff, anything we liked the sound of really - I'm into all kinds of EDM, not just one single sub-genre.
Few DJ's and musicians I'm really loving right now:
Andy C
Rob Dougan
Nicky Blackmarket
Armand Van Helden
Headhunterz
Fatboy Slim
P.O.B.
Daft Punk
deadmau5
Chemical Brothers
Ferry Corsten

Heya aspalas! :)

From march 30 till april 1st I'm a volunteer at a small rave near my hometown :p organized by a guy who organised lots of (illegal) raves, but also legal festival and parties. He rented a huge stable just outside the city, 200 people will rave for 3 days straight :). We'll sleep in tents or inside the stable, and just have fun.

Btw, I really prefer techno, techhouse and deephouse over other genres. I just love the simplicity and the repetition.

Cool have a good one aspalas :)

Next weekend my friends have booked some DJ's/producers called The Sect. I said I'd take some photos for them. It's indoors in a secure building and there will be no manky stray dogs running around lol so I wont call it a rave as such, but it basically is.

[youtube]UxtAbiTPRVk[/youtube]

any upcoming raves or freeparties?
looking to go to one.
went one fee weeks back. was sick.

I went to my first "rave" night in the Astoria in London in Dec '88. It was called "Sin". By '91 I was putting on my own nights with some friends in a club in Plymouth called the Academy on Union St. Our co' was called Underground Productions! The flyers are worth £5 each now on collector sites!!! I wish I kept some, I had thousands! I havn't been out for years though.

I really do want to go to a Whirlygig night soon if anyone's up for it? They have been running this monthly night for a Long Time. I couldn't believe when I met these guys a few years ago that said they go every month! This thing started in the early 90's so they must know what they're doing.

Latest posts

Back