Um... hi. *hesitant wave*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeta Grey

Reaction score
I've never been very good at introductions. I guess hello is a good start? :)

Let's see. I am 33, deeply introverted, asexual, and a bit of an avoidant personality. I'm a bookworm with a cat. Yep. I'm the crazy cat lady. :D I'm in a major transition in my life... but slowly but surely I'm getting the pieces put back together.

I found this forum by accident and thought I would give it a try. Y'all seem like a very nice bunch. My pleasure to meet you in advance. :)

Hi Zeta! It's great to meet you, too! Welcome to the forum!

Hello Zeta, and welcome. I'm new here too, but you'll soon find that there are a lot of swell folks here.

Hey Zeta Grey, welcome to the forum! I am crazy about cats too <3 (even though I don't have any but someday I will!).

Hi Zeta, welcome! You sound young to be one of those cat ladies ;) cats are the best anyway

Hi and Welcome!

I love cats, use to have 6 Siamese cats and breed them too. I don't have any, at the moment - only a dog right now (such a suck).

Oh wow. Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys! I already feel at home. :)

Glad to find some fellow cat/animal lovers as well!

Outcast: Haha. I love dogs too. In fact, I am just about to finish house-sitting for a friend and his family. They have a very warm-spirited rescued German Shepherd/Chow mix. I adore him!

dawningday: My last kitty was part Siamese. I miss her dearly. I miss having those long talks that only Siamese are up for. My baby now is more of a squeaker - but I love her just as much. :)

hazel_flagg: Thanks! It feels good to not be the only new kid. :)

ladyforsaken: Aww, I hope you can have a kitty soon. They are lovely companions. :)

Hello and Welcome to the Forum! =)
Hope you enjoy your time on here.

Latest posts

Back