Umm.. Hello everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonewolf93

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Wojtek and I'm from Poland. I know my name is difficult to spell so call me by my nickname, lonewolf93. Why did I choose this nick? Because I feel lonely and I was born in '93. Maybe my fascination with wolves has something to do with this, too..

Well.. this time I just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone on this forum. I hope we'll get on well with each other ..

Thanks lone_drow! Your nickname is cool, too. I can see that you are interested in Forgotten Realms, or Drows at least :D

I have many hobbies. I like reading books and manga, watching good movies and anime. I just love listening to music. There are many bands I could list here, just as there are many books, series or manga and anime or movies. Let's start with just typing what I like :)

I like computer games. They were my remedy when I had deep personal problems in the past. Now I play them from time to time. Most of the games I've played in my life were RPG-s. I love most of BioWare games xD

If it comes to sport, I was always an outsider. I never liked team sports or big competitions. I train on my own. My health doesn't allow me me to run and exhaust myself so I always try not to strain myself.

I like philosophy and psychology. Can't really say I'm religious as I stopped believing in what I WAS TAUGHT TO believe. I have to find my own way.

So... I like many things :)

Thanks for asking :)

Hi Wojtek! welcome. we're both new here! Thanks for your encouragement regarding guys! I'll try to smile at people, like when i pass guys while running. i like philosophy and psychology, too. Do you ever see wild wolves? I've only heard them a couple times in my life, once when I was in Colorado.

Hello Akyia! I think it's a really good idea to open up to people. It can bring forth a smile itself ;)

I haven't seen a wild wolf in my whole life. They're endangered here in Poland. It's hard to find them as they hide in the wilds. They live in the mountains and I live far away from there. It's easy to spot them seasonly when you visit southern settlements here, in Poland.

What I love about wolves is that they're always together, in a pack. Lonely wolf is a very sad being, unable to survive on its own. People need allegiance just like wolves :D

yeah, i thought they probably hid in the wilds.

i feel like that sometimes--that humans need each other--and being alone is very difficult. because i feel so lonely, sometimes i wish i was more content with being independent, like my cat! Cats live and hunt and survive alone. but i agree that people are supposed to be interconnected.

That's what the wolves do to survive - hide from human eye. They hunt in groups. They are dependent on each other. Cats can hunt alone because they shrunk. That's why they don't need to hunt bigger animals. They share their meal. They have strong family bonds.

It's easier to be a cat because it's more independent. If humen shrunk few times, it would've been easier for them to live on their own. Being as big as we are, we need the others to live.

Hi Lonewolf, your name reminds me of the gunslinger from the Dark Tower books.

Latest posts

Back