Unattractive

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being so unattractive is terrible. Im so desperate its unbelievable. I can understand why people like me lose their ******* minds with so many hormones and no one to satisfy their romantic needs. But hey at least drugs exist so Im not crying my eyes out all the time about how no one will ever love me. I hope I die young.
I can't speak for anyone else, but the drugs part is more unattractive than any range of looks. I don't care about looks myself. But I do care if someone is so off their trolley that they can't complete a sentence. Which I've been around, and it was annoying enough to make me not bother talking to her.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the drugs part is more unattractive than any range of looks. I don't care about looks myself. But I do care if someone is so off their trolley that they can't complete a sentence. Which I've been around, and it was annoying enough to make me not bother talking to her.
Clearly she was not a functional pothead.

It really just feels like no one will ever wanna be with me. No one I meet is ever interested in me. Im just gonna be alone forever, smoking weed and being mad about it. It really hurts when every woman you speak to ghosts you and gives you the cold shoulder 24/7. Im sure this is an obvious question but does anyone else feel this way? fresia love is all I gotta say.
I totally relate my friend. I sit about and puff weed and when i do meet any women then i honeysuckle a brick and bottle it because i dont want to be rejected. The cold shoulder from anyone is honeysuckle but from a women then it hurts a little bit more for sure. Dont give up and you'll hopefully find someone who'll you'll connect with and dont just think about getting you nads emptied, its gotta be more and just keep trying. A lot of the time i say the same thing "fresia love" but i lways have that little bit of hope in me regardless of the fact that i should have no hope. Your not alone out there!

Being so unattractive is terrible. Im so desperate its unbelievable. I can understand why people like me lose their ******* minds with so many hormones and no one to satisfy their romantic needs. But hey at least drugs exist so Im not crying my eyes out all the time about how no one will ever love me. I hope I die young.
Reading through some of the things you were saying about yourself and first off, you need to be stop being so tough on yourself all the time. Your defo stuck in a rut and its a rut you can get out of. Think of the things that you have control of and try change them. You dont have to change completely and little steps are enough. sounds patronising AF but its not. Im from Scotland so not sure how you do things out there wherever you are but get your hair cut/tidied, get the good clothes on and just go out. I wouldn't normally recommend this but pay if u have too to get some self esteem from someone. Thats what you need, self esteem and its not an easy thing to get back its defo that helps you get out there. No need to give up weed, fresia that, if u enjoy it then nevermind folk saying oh its bad. Them with their coffee, sugar, vapes and plenty of other crap they put in they're body. You got to try get yourself out a bit and not to be too focused on what you look like.

I agree with you.
And I also had to comment on the use of "trolley" - can't help it, it's cute

Thank you to all the people NOT telling me to stop smoking. Cause I dont plan on stopping. If I find someone who tells me to stop no love is gonna save that relationship. I want someone that smokes too.

Lmaooooo even when Im zooted to Mars I can still talk

@SpectraApocalypse to me there is nothing wrong with smoking weed, and I also thought that trolley girl should share a spliff of what she's got.. I like the good stuff myself, I drive across town to get it, when I could get some right down the street but it's not as good. But even after I smoke the good stuff I can still talk, so that would be a new experience for me.

I don't think there's anything wrong with weed. It never killed anybody, you can't overdose, if you smoke too much you might get really hungry. If something doesn't hurt you, don't worry about it, if you makes you happy that makes it better.

Things might not be going great right now but that doesn't mean it can't change. If your young then you still have a chance. Don't give up.

@SpectraApocalypse to me there is nothing wrong with smoking weed, and I also thought that trolley girl should share a spliff of what she's got.. I like the good stuff myself, I drive across town to get it, when I could get some right down the street but it's not as good. But even after I smoke the good stuff I can still talk, so that would be a new experience for me.

I don't think there's anything wrong with weed. It never killed anybody, you can't overdose, if you smoke too much you might get really hungry. If something doesn't hurt you, don't worry about it, if you makes you happy that makes it better.
You say weed never killed anyone...I know a guy who tripped over a 2lb bag of weed and fell and cracked his head open and died.

Ive only gotten that high once and that was my first time getting high. The only reason I couldnt form a sentence was cause I did edibles and did way too much for my first time so yeah.

What about a woman who is so drunk that she cant stand up? Is that ok? Your talking like someone who's never smoked a joint in there life. You do realise that when your stoned on spliff it wont make you a gibbering idiot or make you run about and shoot people or anything like that. Usually the one's who've had a joint are the one's speaking more sense in my experience.

Latest posts

Back