Unique mature male looking for a friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HipGnosis

Reaction score
Hi
I'm a unique, mature male looking for a friend.
My childhood was a mixture of dysfunctional family and working on a farm.
I dropped out of high school and joined the air force. I travelled a LOT for 15 yrs - but didn't go many places people want to go (like Desert Storm).
I got my GED and then an associates degree. I'm quite articulate. Mostly because reading was an escape mechanism I learned early.
I'm not into 'traditional male' things (except motorcycles).
I am divorced. Open to developing a relationship, but not anticipating it.
I can communicate by Email, instant messaging and/or texting.
HG

I've always wanted to travel the world, maybe one day :) if you want to talk just message me :)

When people say "Mature Male/Female" it makes me think they're looking for sex.

I have no idea why you equate mature with sex, so I suggest you look within to find out why you have such an immature predjudice.

I am a recent widow with grown children and find myself alone in the fact that I have no close available male friends. I am a retired professional with many older female friends, but I miss the unique aspects of a male friendship. My sons and son-in-law are great fun, but they are not my generation and I miss that. I cared for my wife and m-in-l through long illnesses and have lost touch with my old buddies. Ron

Latest posts

Back