UNLOVED

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THORN

DONT ANSWER THIS.CAUSE IF YOU DID SAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO START A RELATIONSHIP I WOULDNT BELEIVE YOU.TO MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID THAT AND HAVE ENDED UP STABING ME IN THE BACK

THORN=PAIN

hey thorne,

not all guys and gilrls stab in the back. some have exactly the same thoughts as you. we have all been stabbed in the back, some more than others, but the answer is to try to retrust and gain new friendships. never rush into things x

madmarf said:
but the answer is to try to retrust and gain new friendships. never rush into things x

The answer is correct, but I really feel like I don't want to trust anybody.

thats because u have been hurt, i am too but i spent 6 months moping around and all i got out of it was 1 stone less and a lott less friends. trust me pls u have to sit up and say im not going to be hurt n e more but im not going to live life in missery

madmarf said:
thats because u have been hurt, i am too but i spent 6 months moping around and all i got out of it was 1 stone less and a lott less friends. trust me pls u have to sit up and say im not going to be hurt n e more but im not going to live life in missery

I wish it was so easy. Maybe it is so easy, but I'm not sure about it. All I can say is that wherever i go, I see ppl don't give a **** about friendship, love etc. Only money and power matter. :(

keeper said:
madmarf said:

I wish it was so easy. Maybe it is so easy, but I'm not sure about it. All I can say is that wherever i go, I see ppl don't give a **** about friendship, love etc. Only money and power matter. :(

u will just look deeper

Hi Keeper,

I'm also alienated from modern life and modern values. I don't like all this lust for money and greed and power. All that I see is sex and violence. It's gross. I wish for old-fashioned times when the town was a community and people could visit with neighbors, etc. Rather than be so lonely.

I agree with you two guys. So many selfish people out there. But hey, this gives me some hope, there are definitely *some* people out there (you two at least, here) who are thinking the same thing.

There are good people, we just have to find them among the rest...

keeper said:
Empathy said:
There are good people, we just have to find them among the rest...

I think there are indeed TOO FEW good people :)

Nethertheless, I'm glad that there exist a few but it's so hard to find them. The immorality of everyone around me also makes me sick.

It's nice that there are people who think the same way as me. Disliking all the backstabbing, sex-in-your-face, and violence. Modern society is too aggressive.

I don't think returning to "older times" is a solution though... Old people really are more polite... they never act so stupidly aggressive like young people. If you ask an old person anything, you always get a polite answer, you don't get a mean silent stare, or a "go away".

But in their time there was probably other things that made people lonely and miserable... because remember, humans are humans and they want to hurt others to get rid of their own pain.

Back in the first half of the 20th century and before, aggression and selfishness were frowned upon, and politeness and modesty were valued... Now those values are hated, considered to be "repressive to the individual"... Maybe those people are right in their own way, but for those of us who are not aggressive enough, who still have a heart, those "unrepressed individuals" that populate the modern world are too much to bear. They show their true human nature without any restraints.

I like politeness and modesty more.

I think our society has lost a lot of its sense of civility and decorum. We have to be able to teach to the next generation what it means to be civil and how to treat everyone with respect.

jamesey said:
I think our society has lost a lot of its sense of civility and decorum. We have to be able to teach to the next generation what it means to be civil and how to treat everyone with respect.
There is too little of "us" to teach the next generation. The next generation will be even more aggressive than the current one.

I suppose eventually a sort of "monasteries" will begin to emerge, or even whole towns... where people who can't cope with the normal level of aggression in society will live, forming their own societies with significantly less aggression... because the gap is getting too big.

For example... examine the attitude to loneliness in the past... the dominant meme was "it's so sad to be lonely". The average person would probably feel sorry for you, and try to get you some company or set you up with a date (in the past it was very important to be married). Your parents would be doing the same... they wouldn't just let you sit there and rot alone.

Now examine the modern attitude... "haha he's lonely" "what a loser" "he can't get laid".

hello thorne..
dats nice..not. there are good people in this world just like there is bad..have you ever thought that there's worser things in this world..you aren't the only one who's been stabbed in the back..both guys and girls do it..i'm a chick and i know that.. wat you said got me interested cos you base everybody as backstabbers cos of recent experiences..that's disappointing honestly cos there is always gonna be a person for somebody,plus life's a ***** so try to have some trust..how many times did you get stabbed in the back??????it can't be as bad famine,poverty and world war..i tink being backstabbed and actually trusting the person is just as bad as a guy saying "i love you" just so they could get a fresia then toss you away and say "i used you!" i agree with you but you've gotta learn like a have to that not everybody is a backstabber and you'll find somebody who'll keep you happy..i'm here to talk if you want to th0 kk

keeper said:
madmarf said:
but the answer is to try to retrust and gain new friendships. never rush into things x

The answer is correct, but I really feel like I don't want to trust anybody.

i completely agree.. why trust whn you know you're gonna get hurt in the end?
0hwell everybody's gotta have faith

tashar_boo said:
hello thorne..
dats nice..not. there are good people in this world just like there is bad..have you ever thought that there's worser things in this world..you aren't the only one who's been stabbed in the back..both guys and girls do it..i'm a chick and i know that.. wat you said got me interested cos you base everybody as backstabbers cos of recent experiences..that's disappointing honestly cos there is always gonna be a person for somebody,plus life's a ***** so try to have some trust..how many times did you get stabbed in the back??????it can't be as bad famine,poverty and world war..i tink being backstabbed and actually trusting the person is just as bad as a guy saying "i love you" just so they could get a fresia then toss you away and say "i used you!" i agree with you but you've gotta learn like a have to that not everybody is a backstabber and you'll find somebody who'll keep you happy..i'm here to talk if you want to th0 kk

i dont think everyone a backstabber only the people i ever came in contact with.faimly an friends

lonelygirl said:
Hi Keeper,

I'm also alienated from modern life and modern values. I don't like all this lust for money and greed and power. All that I see is sex and violence. It's gross. I wish for old-fashioned times when the town was a community and people could visit with neighbors, etc. Rather than be so lonely.

awwwww!!! Lonelygirl and other mates! i never knew that there's still some people have the same thoughts of mine!! i always says that to myself `you know that inner sounds you always speak with!?` i always think of how most of people become like this! all that greed, no principles ,no morality, no values!! EAT AND SEX, it's ok to talk rubbish sometimes. lol funny eh!?

Latest posts

Back