Updated the forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bjarne said:
Updated the forum to the latest version, which includes several security fixes.

Also if you are having trouble login in/out, posting or editing something please clear your browser cache (to get rid of some cached javascripts).

It seams I have to clear cookies every time I wont to loge out.

I thought I cleared mine, but I must not be clearing the right ones. How did you do that Bluey?

Its in clear private data, You can get there by using ctrl+shift+delet

For some reason its doesnt make no difference if I clear cache. But have to clear cookies every time just be for I loge out.

I think maybe you need to change something bjarne

bluey said:
Its in clear private data, You can get there by using ctrl+shift+delet

For some reason its doesnt make no difference if I clear cache. But have to clear cookies every time just be for I loge out.

I think maybe you need to change something bjarne

What OS has a private data area?

I use firefox and it cleared no problem. Also I just tried it with IX and it was no problem there ether.

I assume that's what you meant.

bluey said:
I use firefox and it cleared no problem. Also I just tried it with IX and it was no problem there ether.

I assume that's what you meant.

OS stands for Operating System.

You only need to clear all cookies in your browser history. It has nothing to do with OS
Not that am aware of.

Yesterday I was on my pc that has vista and to day am on my parents pc that has XP.
No difference in how you do it.

Apart from that the only other thing is just close the window and let it log it self out....

Hi all!
I had no problem editing or deleting a test post I just made not 3 minutes ago.. In regards to the logging out problem, there is some minor glitch since Bjarne updated the board, I will contact him about this asap!!!

I still haven't heard back from Bjarne regarding the logout problem.. Sigh..

I will update this post as soon as I have a reply. ;)

I have done a little work on the shoutbox on the index page. It should show the latest shout first now and be easier to actually perform a new shout (no need to scroll down).

AND I moved it down the page :)

I like it a lot better. It makes the place look tidier as well as being moor convenient so not having to scroll down :)

I like how all that info is at the bottom along with the shoutbox. Is there a way you could put the info that Princess Cleocatra is trying to give new members in the forum that has been locked so its not with in a thread but moor noticeable and on the front page are something. I would hate to think new member where being put of just because they did not know something as simple about the activation of there account.

Also I like the idea of the Possibly Related Threads thing :) Its all good stuff.

Bluey, that is currently underway. I can edit the message given to guests when they visit the site.

On another note: I just installed a plugin for allowing bbcode/mycode in the profile 'Bio' field :)

bjarne said:
On another note: I just installed a plugin for allowing bbcode/mycode in the profile 'Bio' field :)

Awesome :D That is great, Thank you.

bjarne said:
I can edit the message given to guests when they visit the site.

I think that would be a very good idea. It would show that who ever was to make an account that it is nothing they are doing wrong and is just something that they have to what for. It would keep them better informed. Also we would no longer need the locked forum that is there.

Latest posts

Back