User Friendly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot_mugs

Reaction score
I Feel So Depress because i feel all alone...
I had friends but they where not around...when i need them...
sometimes i feel, they will only call me if they need something from me...
it's hard for me to gain some new friends...because i cant even make a conversation..Im a quiet type of person..
can anyone suggest and help..me i need someone to talk , someone can understand me...if you feel the same way to i appreciate it...

You can always talk to me. I feel like this way sometimes. I knwo talking to your family feels wierd because then theyll start worrying which is not what you want. But family does make things feel better. Spend some time with them, and talk to them, joke around. You need someone to talk to, you can't talk to your friends? I know it feels like to me that some friends only talk to me if they need something. They never drop me a text or message just saying hi. But also remember some people are jsut so busy and just go on with their daily routines. You should do someting to take your mind off of this feeling. You feel good fif your needed. Do some community service or join some club where people depend on you. Eventually youll also make new friends. But also stay connected with friends even if they dont (because they may be busy) they prob feel good when you drop them a message and maybe eventually they will start doing the same. I know its hard to just jump into all this you have to take it step by step. But it seems liek the first step has already been taken. You have someone to talk to, me. It may not be much but its progress right? If you say no then id feel pretty bad about myself haha. But yea you ever wanna talk, it could be about anythign ill listen and respond back as soon as i can. I don't knwo you and you dont know me so you could share anyhting with me. Sorry i make many spelling mistakes when i type.

maybe you were right..they might just busy? What if you know that they were going out..like having some fun...and your not being invited..what will you feel..thank you so much for replying..i appreciate it...
Sometimes you must make your life busy to forget things..
Can know where you from...?..Thank you...i want to hear from others too.

I feel the same way too...:(
My coworkers or classmates say I'm too quiet and its not something good..
I hate it to hell when I have to go for lunch with some colleagues that are not my friends,you know,just nodding acquitances..I feel weird and not at ease if i am invited join them.So I have a lot of excuses at hand just in case...(and I just back from lunch lol)
Hot Mugs I am sure you will at least find somebody on ALL to listen to you.and of course,pm me if you want to talk.:)
-kim

thanks kim..thats make me realize..somehow im not alone because...someone reply in my message..here in these forums..thank you so much...

That't what this forum is for! There's always awesome ppl who truly understand :)

well in almost 20 yrs i've had very few friends and the frienships didn't last long as my husband didn't like them but i did managed to find one friend who i had a lot in common with but the friendship only lasted a few months as my husband does everything he can to put a stop to it but with that one he had a major crush on her he even told me himself when he had a few pints one night i said i wasn't happy about what he had said the answer i got from him well what do you expect when someone like her walks in the room as she was my friend and a true friend i know she didn't fancy him she told me she actually hated him so i told her she felt uncomfortable coming to see me after that..so that friendship went down the pan too!

Latest posts

Back