Vacation ideas?

• Thread starter daughter of the moon
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

daughter of the moon

Anybody have any suggestions for good vacation places? I'm looking for gorgeous and not too cold. lol

Went to the Maldives this year; the last vacation before that was Egypt.

Well...I'm in Canada. If I could drop everything right now and money was no concern, I'd be off to the UK somewhere, Ireland, or New Zealand. Most of those choices are all probably a little chilly this time of year...chilly, but gorgeous. Hmmm...guess I'm no help, eh?

ringwood said:
Well...I'm in Canada. If I could drop everything right now and money was no concern, I'd be off to the UK somewhere, Ireland, or New Zealand. Most of those choices are all probably a little chilly this time of year...chilly, but gorgeous. Hmmm...guess I'm no help, eh?

Well..... lol

Actually I hear Canada is really gorgeous too, right?
New Zealand is supposed to be nice, but such a long flight - ugh!

Yes, Canada is beautiful. I'm on the West Coast, Vancouver Island - it's nice. Although if I were a tourist, or was able to move to my favourite part of Canada it would definitely be to the East Coast. Nova Scotia is a really gorgeous province, full of history but any of the Maritime provinces are worthy of visiting. Yeah...come here! But it's cold this time of year...;)

ringwood said:

I'm in New Zealand and we are just into summer. Pretty warm here in Wellington.

Yes, in New Zealand you'd be warm. :)
Hi, by the way! I used to live in Invercargill when I was kid, moved to Canada when I was 4. New Zealand is gorgeous...

I will definitely go back to London at some point! I love that city!

Stonelands said:
ringwood said:
Hi, by the way! I used to live in Invercargill when I was kid, moved to Canada when I was 4. New Zealand is gorgeous...

Here is the view from my house.

That's not fair. Thanks for the stab at my heart. lol

New Zealand would be cool, and I've always wanted to see Australia. But a) the long flight!, and b) the spiders!!!!!

I've seen bits of Northern California, it's gorgeous! :)

daughter of the moon said:
I will definitely go back to London at some point! I love that city!

Stonelands said:
ringwood said:

Here is the view from my house.

That's not fair. Thanks for the stab at my heart. lol

New Zealand would be cool, and I've always wanted to see Australia. But a) the long flight!, and b) the spiders!!!!!

I've seen bits of Northern California, it's gorgeous! :)

Spiders aren't really an issue in New Zealand haha. I've lived in Wellington for the whole 22 years that I've been alive and never seen the only native poisonous one we have and I've only had a couple of incidences with Australian white tip spiders in my house over that whole time.

By the way Daughter, I flicked you a PM, message me back if you want.

Yeah, the spider thing really was aimed at Australia. I guess I could have expressed that more clearly :)

Latest posts

Back