Vegans!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Callie. I'm not trying to provoke you, nor am I trying to sound angry. I'm just politely asking you why you feel the need to correct other member's mistakes. I'm just curious.:)

LoneKiller said:
Callie. I'm not trying to provoke you, nor am I trying to sound angry. I'm just politely asking you why you feel the need to correct other member's mistakes. I'm just curious.:)

I don't think she was trying to correct anyone -- just provide a link for the original poster to a previous thread of other vegan members :)

Ox Blood said:
LoneKiller said:

I don't think she was trying to correct anyone -- just provide a link for the original poster to a previous thread of other vegan members :)

Indeed, what Ox Blood said...
Now, how bout you NOT try to interpret my motives, m'kay?

Callie said:
Ox Blood said:
LoneKiller said:

Bullshit.

LoneKiller said:
Callie said:
Ox Blood said:
LoneKiller said:

Bullshit.

Don't call me out, if you actually click the link, you will see that I don't eat meat, that I have posted in the thread I linked to...can you say the same? I actually have REASON to be in this thread, do you? Other than to try to call me out.

princess_valium: I'm sorry your thread was hijacked x.x

This is why we lose new members. :club:

Back on topic... It's admirable that you are vegan. Do you cook a lot?

LoneKiller said:
Bullshit.

ru9y_5ea_u8yfi.gif

The OP was asking who was vegans and a link was provided where several people mentioned they were vegans. It is a valid response.

As Ox Blood says, time to get back on topic now.

I'm not so sure that I'd have the discipline stick to that kind of diet. I'm a big fan of steak and other meat products.

Poguesy said:
LoneKiller said:
Poguesy said:
This is getting boring.

Cant you two just have sex and make up?
I'd rather have sex with you.

Let's do it in front of them all :p
I'm afraid that would be grounds for closing this thread.

Princess~

I am vegan and I love the lifestyle.

I've been "veg" for 27 years and vegan for...oh, I don't know...at least 15?

I am not a perfect vegan, though. When traveling I'll eat cheese if I can't find anything. I don't think anyone is perfect with it but I never eat meat ever.

I love making a new vegan dish once a week. I really get so much pleasure and joy out of it. I love participating in vegan potlucks and sharing amazing food. I love www.vegweb.com.

I love being vegan but I do find the AR/vegan community hard sometimes. I am one of them, I should fit in, and I do to a degree but because they are so passionate about what they believe (which I understand) they can be hard on others if they don't feel the same way about a number of issues.

Hi.. I do not really define this way, but I guess I am. I do not eat meat, eggs, dairy, or a food made of these things.. but, some times I eat things with honey, so maybe not really vegan..

I have many reasons for it, but in any case I do not talk much of it.. people who eat meat can be very unpleasant about it..

I am not vegan. I do want to say I love wholefoods vegan pizza. I hang out with vegans, due to being in the student government in college. So yeah im pretty down with vegan food. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite foods. Though I want more fake meats. That would make me happy if i wasn't so poor.

unless i want to eat salad every day it isnt really an option for me as i eat at the military kitchen which doesnt have a vegan option. maybe next posting when i am no longer in the barracks.

Wow whats with all the fighting lol.

Callie thanks for the link, I did actually type vegan in the search box but I couldn't find any threads, maybe I typed it in the wrong box lol.

Ox blood I cook a few things although I am not that great of a cook. I really enjoy vegan baking though I have made some lovely cakes and cookies :)

Lonestar and poguesy I'd really rather you didn't have sex in my thread lol.

I have only been vegan for 3 months after being veggie for a year. I thought I would really struggle cause I was completely addicted to chocolate lol but I've found it quite easy as vegan food is so yummy. :)

princess_valium said:
Wow whats with all the fighting lol.

Callie thanks for the link, I did actually type vegan in the search box but I couldn't find any threads, maybe I typed it in the wrong box lol.

Ox blood I cook a few things although I am not that great of a cook. I really enjoy vegan baking though I have made some lovely cakes and cookies :)

Lonestar and poguesy I'd really rather you didn't have sex in my thread lol.

I have only been vegan for 3 months after being veggie for a year. I thought I would really struggle cause I was completely addicted to chocolate lol but I've found it quite easy as vegan food is so yummy. :)

I knew the other thread was around because there really haven't been many and I did post in it, so I figured I would provide it for you.

You don't have to give up chocolate just because you are vegan, just find the vegan alternative to chocolate, most stores that have a vegan section will have it (although around where I live, there isn't a great vegan section). You could also order it online if you can't find it in your area. I have an awesome vegan chocolate cake recipe somewhere and I just made vegan chocolate chocolate chip cookies last week.

For most things, there is a vegan alternative...however, I have always passed on the fake meat. If I wanted something that tasted like meat and had the same texture as meat, I'd just eat meat.

May I ask what made you decide to become veggie/vegan?

[/quote]

I knew the other thread was around because there really haven't been many and I did post in it, so I figured I would provide it for you.

You don't have to give up chocolate just because you are vegan, just find the vegan alternative to chocolate, most stores that have a vegan section will have it (although around where I live, there isn't a great vegan section). You could also order it online if you can't find it in your area. I have an awesome vegan chocolate cake recipe somewhere and I just made vegan chocolate chocolate chip cookies last week.

For most things, there is a vegan alternative...however, I have always passed on the fake meat. If I wanted something that tasted like meat and had the same texture as meat, I'd just eat meat.

May I ask what made you decide to become veggie/vegan?

[/quote]

I know I bought some the other day called moo free it was really nice :D

I decided to go veggie because I love animals and I felt I was being hypocritical by saying I love animals and then eating them. I went vegan after I stumbled across a video called from farm to fridge on youtube which was really quite shocking. I had never realised how much suffering the animals in the dairy industry go through, so I made the decision there and then to go vegan.

Latest posts

Back